Night Off (Part I)

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were already in Japan. The boys had their concert and I stayed in the hotel room since I was feeling tired and a little sick. Jimin seemed great already. I told him to sleep the whole way to the arena and after playing with it, he promised me he would. I stayed in bed and didn’t even grab my phone or book, but totally lost the track of time and only noticed it was already 3am when I got up to go to the bathroom. The guys should be there already but they weren’t and I didn’t really feel with energy to feel worried. I just stuck myself in the bed sheets and fell asleep right away.

--- // ---

I heard some whispers and steps in distance but didn’t even open my eyes. I think I only woke up when someone sat next to my body and I felt a nose rubbing against my ear.

Let’s go. – I heard a voice whisper but I ignored it. – Maria, let’s go. Hm. – I simply said covering my face with the sheets hearing giggles. Hey, I have all set up. Get up. – Jungkook talked louder and I got the sheets back to look at his face. Only Jimin’s phone light was lighting the room but I could see his pretty face full of sweat but a little smile. You’re crazy. – I whispered closing my eyes again. I’m serious. I’m just taking a shower, get ready in this bathroom. – He got up. Are you actually serious? – I looked at him getting into Suga’s room but he didn’t look back, going on with his weird walk.

I looked at Jimin that simply smiled at me.

Do you know anything about this? – I whispered to him. He doesn’t. – Jungkook screamed from the other side of the rooms. I don’t know what to dress. – I screamed back and after a few seconds I realized he’d ignore me. Wear jeans. – Jimin whispered.

I gave him a little smile as a thank you and looked for jeans but didn’t find any sweater since I only had t-shirts. It was probably cold at night and I felt a little sick earlier so I looked for a sweater on Jungkook’s bag before walk to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I got my hair together and it made me smile how large the sweater looked in me. It was black with a quote in white letters that you could read perfectly on my body. It literally covered my and whole hands of how big it was.

I left the bathroom and the water in Suga’s room was still falling so I decided to check on him while Jungkook was showering. I knocked on the open door.

Can I? – I whispered in case he was sleeping. Sure.

I came in to find a not-sleepy-as-usual Yoongi. He was sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand but looking at me with a little smile.

Was the concert good? – I asked him sitting next to his body. Yeah. It was great. We even sang our Japanese song, do you know it? – Yoongi asked and his expression told me he was sure I didn’t. I do. I love it. Sofia and Miguel also love it. We have to call them again. And go out. They’d love that. – I smiled of how they’d be happy to listen Yoongi saying that. Specially Sofia.

In that moment the water inside the bathroom stopped running and I looked at the door, waiting for Jungkook to get out.

Your friend is really pretty, by the way. – I think Yoongi whispered when Jungkook opened the bathroom door. Let’s go? – Jungkook smiled extending his hand to me with a big smile and I accepted it turning my face to Yoongi. What were you saying? – I asked him but Jungkook pulled me making me get up.

He looked at my clothes with a surprise face.

Don’t you have clothes? – He asked. I do, but I didn’t came with sweaters. Just t-shirts. And I was feeling sick earlier, do you mind? No. – Jungkook pulled me by my waist kissing my cheek. – You look adorable.

We walked back to our room and I put on my sneakers while Jungkook got his boots.

Where are we going? – I asked when we got up to leave. See you later, guys. – Jungkook talked loud to Jimin and Yoongi. Goodbye. – Jimin waved with a smile. Have fun! – Yoongi screamed as we left.

Jungkook walked in front of me to the elevator and called it, looking at the screen above it biting his lip.

It’s in the 10th floor. It will take a while. – He whispered. Where are we going? – I asked again, leaning to the wall next to the elevator.

Jungkook looked at me biting his lip with a little smile.

Tell me! – I screamed. Shhh! – Jungkook walked near me to cover my mouth his hand while the other one held my waist. – It’s 4am, crazy woman. – He whispered.

I looked at him for long seconds and he didn’t uncover my mouth so I slightly bit his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter