Day 2

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We woke up early and Jungkook didn't say anything about it. We had breakfast together and after getting ready, we started making sandwichs and wrapping it. We didn't really talk while doing it since we were kind of sleepy but Jungkook started giggling out of nowhere at some point.

- What? - I asked.

He kept giggling on his own and I punch my body against his slightly. - Tell me!

- We look like a old married couple that woke up for work like everyday.

- I guess some time after marriege they don't even have breakfast together so let's be proud.

- Even 30 years after getting married, let's never stop having breakfast together. - Jungkook said pointing his pinky to me.

- Let's not have those talks, okay? - I tried not to look at him and kept doing the sandwichs.

- Why? - Jungkook asked holding my arm.

- I just... don't like to think we are going to get married and have five kids. - I said and turned around to smile to him and placed my hands on his chest. - We're young. Let's just... live these days.

- You don't think about it then. - He said holding my wrists. - I'll think of what I want. And I want to marry you.

- Shut up. - I giggled punching his chest. - You don't even know if you want bread with nutella or cheese.

- Aish. - Jungkook showed a funny face before kiss my forehead. - Leave me alone with my thoughts.

- Okay, then. - I said raising my hands in the air. - Whatever you want.

- But we'll always have breakfast together?

- Yes. - I nodded with a smile.

Twenty minutes later we started walking to the beach. The streets were still full of turists and street artists and sellers and Jungkook seemed so excited about every single person that would stop every five seconds which was annoying but his smiley eyes and stupid giggles while pointing at stuff would make everything as new to me as it was to him.

Getting to the beach I always praised myself for having a big towel and we could share it since the beach was just full of people. It was also the first time for Jungkook to be in a beach without a shirt and he instantly laid in the middle of the towel with his back to the sun.

After I get on my bikini I sat next to him placing my hand on his back.

- It's okay. Nobody will think it's weird here. Just you. - I told him.

- I never had so many people to look at my chest. - He whispered.

- Nobody will! You're mine! - I played before kiss his shoulder. - Should I put you suncream, shy kid?

Jungkook nodded and I got the cream. He was just so white comparing to everybody around. He looked like a ball of snow in the middle of the dark. I putted the cream in his back, arms and legs before handing it to him.

- Put it in your chest and face before you turn into a white fried chicken.

- Just because you called me a white fried chicken, you'll put the rest of the cream. - He said sitting in front of me.

- I'm not your mom, and you're not five. - I told him and he held my waist. 

- Please. - Jungkook started getting his face closer.

- Get away, Kookie. This is a public place. - I giggled trying to get away from him. - And we talking Korean is hell of weird.

- Then put the cream. - Jungkook handed me the cream.

- You manipulator white chicken. - I punch his chest playing.

I got the cream in my hand and got closer to him to start with his cheeks. Jungkook kept his eyes open looking into mine with a little smile while his hands kept holding my waist.

- Stop looking at me, you're weird and creepy. - I told him, putting the cream on his nose.

- Make me. - Jungkook smiled harder and I ignored him.

His face was done and even though a girl putting cream on her boyfriend's chest was a total normal thing in LA, I was still feeling a little awkward studying his shoulders and where to start. If I felt awkward alone with him, how would I feel in the middle of a full beach.

- What's up? - Jungkook woke me up from my thoughts. - Are you waiting for this chicken to fry?

I giggled and putted the cream in his shoulder massaging it for a while. I noticed Jungkook closing his eyes at the beggining but at some point he opened it.

- You know I have another shoulder, right? And a tall chest? - He raised an eyebrow at me. - That feels well but I'm really frying.

I took a deep breath realizing I couldn't get away with it and putted the cream on his skin, spreading it all over his chest.

- That's nice. - Jungkook commented when I was almost done.

- I'm glad you like it. - I said using irony since I was really uncomfortable doing it but Jungkook didn't notice I was actually being ironic.

When I stopped Jungkook held my wrist, putting my hand against his chest, right when I could feel his heartbeat and I felt mine going faster.

- I'm done. - I told him looking at my hand.

- Why? I was really enjoying that. - Jungkook smiled.

I punch his chest slightly trying to look funny. - Stop.

- Let's go to the water already? - He asked getting up.

- I don't feel like going now. - I told him and laid on one side of the towel.

- I'll be right back. - Jungkook told me messing my hair before leave.

I stood there with my eyes closing guessing nobody even looked at us. It didn't took long before I feel toes against my feet.

- Just lay. - I told him assuming it was Jungkook.

The toes didn't move as slowly I started feeling a wet body laying on mine.

- Jungkook, get out of here! - I talked louder but tried not to scream. - You're so cold.

- I'm not Jungkook. - A low voice told me as I felt hands holding my waist. - I'm tickle monster.

- Get out of-

But I was interrupted with tickles. I couldn't stop moving and at some point we just stopped when my back was in the san and Jungkook was sitting on top of me holding my wrists so I wouldn't punch him.

- Now you have to come to the water with me. - Jungkook smile before kiss my cheek. - You even have san on your cheek.

- I'll only go to the water after slapping that face of yours. - I told him.

Jungkook got up quickly and started running to the water. I tried to run after him while managing not throwing san to everybody. I finally reached him when he was apolagizing a little kid for throw san to him and I held his wrists.

- Okay, okay. But take it easy. - He gave up bowing so I could reach his face.

I slapped him slightly almost in slow moation and then held his neck so he wouldn't go up again before I kiss his cheek.

- You can't even hit me. - Jungkook whispered holding my arms so I wouldn't let go of him. - Let's go to the water?

- Yes. - I nodded. - But let go of me.

I felt his hands going down and thought he was about to let go of me but instead, he held my tights to hold me in the air, next to his body.

- Let's go. - He told me and started walking.

- I can walk. - I told him but it only made him jump a little bit making my stomach go against his shoulder hurting me so I decided to shut up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter