3rd Week

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week would be spent with a female pop singer. Yoon’s choice. We’d sleep in our apartment but meet her every day.

The first day we met her at the arena where she was going to perform that night. She was really sweet and so tall. She asked us to perform to her before her sound check and we did as she told us. She clapped and screamed things like “WOH! YOU’RE THE BEST!”. She was really nice all day and even with so many things to do, she made up time to worry about us.

While we had lunch together she ended up talking about how hard it was to keep up with her job and her personal life at the same time. She said it was really hard to keep relationships with family and friends and told us we were really lucky to have each other and how sometimes she felt alone. She then asked us questions about where did we come from and seemed actually interested.  She invited us to her concert as well and we accepted it.

We went to our apartment to take a shower and get ready for the concert and went to the arena as total normal fans. While waiting for her to rock the stage, a group of girls recognized us and asked us for a photo and which we smiled to. We ended up singing all the songs and having a lot of fun. It was Yoon’s first time seeing an American artist performing live and she was so excited, she didn’t look like herself anymore.

When we arrived home we were tired as hell and ran straight to our beds.

I just my Wi-Fi in the next morning finding three unread messages from Jungkook: “Hey, just arrived to Seoul and already missing you” , “Are you there?” , “I miss you a lot, Maria. I wish I could hold you in my arms really tightly”. After waking up in the morning after Jungkook leave, I left him a message telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter