Debut

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the big day. I didn’t know because I remembered but because Amy started screaming around the house.

It’s out debut! – She screamed opening doors and windows.

Tanisha appeared in our room as well with a big smile.

I thought for moments this day would never come. – She admitted sitting next to my body. Well, it did! Oh my God! – Amy screamed before start to dance and sing our debut song.

Yoon got into the room with a sleepy look and sat next to Tanisha, resting her head on Tanisha’s shoulder.

So, now your name is Faith. – Amy told me grabbing my cheek.

I was excited, don’t get me wrong. I just didn’t sleep really well because I tried to get the best of my skype call with Sofia and Miguel.

You got to move, Maria! You’re the leader, come on. Let’s see how things are going. – Amy started pushing me.

I got up and sat next to Tanisha who hugged me. Yoon and Amy held us later as well.

We’re so cute! – Amy screamed.

I laughed a little bit but I was just too tired for all of that excitement. I walked to the kitchen and made us all coffee while Amy was calling Josh. She putted it on speaker when we all sat around our kitchen table.

Good morning, girls. – Josh said and we screamed “Good morning” in response before he continue. – Your mini-album is now available all around the world and it’s already number one in the USA, Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, UK, Australia, South Korea and China. Your music video will be out in… ten minutes.

We smiled to each other before saying goodbye to Josh and hang up. We stood in silence before I got up and run to my room to be back with my laptop. It automatically connected with my skype and I received a message from Jungkook after days of not knowing about him.

“Oppa? I kind of like that.

I’m really glad you liked our video, we worked really hard on it. We’ll start the promotions now and I just miss you so much. I want to hold you, Maria. I’ll probably not have a lot of time to message you and you just debuted! But we’ll get a way, I promise you. We’ll even be on tour at the USA and I’m hoping to meet you there. Your song looks amazing and be proud of me that I understand when it’s you singing. Your voice is so good, I never really realized that before. Me and the boys are all going to be waiting for your music video.

A million of kisses in your pretty face! Talk to you later”

I smiled to that before me and the girls spend 8 minutes refreshing our YouTube page. It finally came out and it looked really good. We watched it four times before refreshing the page to read some comments. They all s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter