Day 3

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard Jungkook getting up but was too sleepy to get up already so I kept sleeping until hear something fall in the kitchen making me wake up and run to where the noise came.

- What's going on? - I asked trying to open my eyes.

- I'm sorry. - I heard Jungkook's voice whispering. - I'm giving him food and he just got too excited with a toy.

I finally was able to open my eyes and an instant smile was formed. Jungkook was sitting on a chair, holding Min Goo with an arm and a spoon with the other hand, since the plate was on the tablet.

- He woke up really smiley, didn't you Min Goo? - He said, not even looking at me. - He is such a nice kid.

- Do you want me to do that? - I asked. - So you can eat.

- Oh, no, thanks. Just go get ready and then we'll have breakfast together.

I did so and when I finished, Min Goo was on the floor of the living room playing with some toys while some cartoons were on the TV and I walked to the light of the kitchen.

- Hey. - Jungkook smiled from the counter. - Sit, please.

I did so and looked at him, noticing he was already dressed to the beach. - So... you cook now?

- Sometimes Jin make us cook with him so we can learn something.

- And you actually accept that?

- I don't but Namjoon would make me believe I wouldn't have a girlfriend and get marry and probably end up going nowhere in life so I made myself cook with Jin-hyung a couple of times.

Jungkook walked to the tablet and placed the plate in front of me but didn't let me look, holding my chin. - Good morning, by the way. - He smiled before bow to kiss me.

- Good morning.

The food was actually really good and at some point Min Goo appeared in the door with a little smile.

- Come here, Min Goo! - Jungkook called and he did so. - Taste hyung's food. 

Jungkook gave him a little bit and Min Goo was all happy eating it as Jungkook sat him on his lap.

- We're going to the beach today, Min Goo. - I told him. - Do you like the beach?

Min Goo smiled and extended his arms to me.

- You want noona? - Jungkook asked and Min Goo nodded showing off his little teeth. - Here. - Jungkook handed me the kid before start packing the food we'd bring to the beach.

- I want to teach you things. - I told Min Goo. - Can you high five? - I asked showing him my hand but he looked at me like I was crazy. - Look. - I held his hand to extend his fingers and make it go against mine. - High five! Can you do it now? - And he did with a big smile all over his face. - You're so smart!

- Did he high-five? - Jungkook looked at us before showing his hand to Min Goo. - High five, Jeon Min Goo!

And once again, he did it with a big smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter