Goodbyes

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day morning BTS left in a hurry making us wait for a taxi to go to our apartment again. We stood in silence after they left until we got into the taxi.

You know, it was all worth it and amazing. – Sofia said smiling. Yeah, what a shame it won’t happen again. – Miguel whispered. Don’t say that. – I asked him. – We’ll get a way. They really liked you two. Yeah, whatever. – Miguel answered putting his headphones on.

I tried to smile to Sofia before turning to my phone. BTS’ twitter had a couple of photos from yesterday and I found it really cute but didn’t show Sofia or Miguel.

We arrived at our apartment and while Sofia took a shower, I made lunch for us all while Miguel got their things together. The rest of The Sweet Pace were there but didn’t talk too much, probably getting by Miguel’s face that he was not okay.

Miguel ended up meeting me in the kitchen sitting in a chair staring at the floor.

What’s up? – I asked him pausing my work. I… - He gulped before continuing. – I loved being with them all. I love Taehyung. I’m so afraid it won’t happen again, Maria.

I walked to him and held his hand pulling it. Miguel looked at me with teary eyes before getting up and allowed me to hug him.

I’ll do everything that’s possible, Miguel. – I told him. You can’t even make time for you and Jungkook. – He answered and that made my heart stop for a couple of seconds.

I looked for his face meeting his eyes.

My vacations are coming and after their tour, they’ll have vacation as well. We could just all do something together. Oh, Maria. – Miguel whispered before I feel his tears on my shoulder, crossing my shirt. I was thinking about go with them in the rest of the tour, as Kookie asked me. – I tried to smile cleaning his tears but he didn’t stop crying. – You guys could come. You know how hard it was for my parents to let me be here today? Miguel, we’re going to work this out, for s sake. If I go with them, we’re all going to skype. And your parents will get used to it if you keep asking. We’re going to do this. I’m going to keep a relationship with Jungkook and we’ll all be happy friends. Like me and you and Sofia are with all the distance. – I gulped before whisper. – Not every days can be like yesterday but some will. Probably even better. I promise.

Miguel smiled looking into my eyes before get rid of me and start to cook what I was cooking before. Sofia showed up and started helping him with a happy smile noticing Miguel was better. I took my shower before we all get together in the living room to eat. Amy ended up asking about the last two days and Miguel told her about everything not missing any detail, and forbidding Sofia from telling something. He seemed excited, almost screaming and shaking his hands in the air or shaking Sofia’s hand. He made us laugh with his expressions and he seemed really happy about the memories and to share it.

In the afternoon they ended up leaving to the airport with their hearts full of joy and I felt amazing for that. I hugged them with all I had, feeling thankful for these days.

At night, Jungkook called me on skype.

Hey! – He whispered and I could see his face full of sweat. – Our concert is about to start and I talked with the guys so…

He didn’t talk maybe pausing to breath but I was anxious about what he could say. – So…?

Will you meet us in Mexico? What? – I asked confused. After this concert we’ll have a couple of days here and then we
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter