She's pretty

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn’t recognized the face at the beginning and kept trying to when all the boys came into the room.

Hey, dongsaeng! – Taehyung screamed, throwing his body to Namjoon’s bed. – We had a lot of food but we’re here to have dinner with you. Actually, I need your help. – I said and pointed at my phone and Jimin sat next to me. Oh, that’s Jinsoo-hyung. – He screaming looking at the screen. – That’s the hyung there were rumors you two were together. What is happening? – Jungkook asked walking to us.

I opened the new’s page for the first time.

Oh, nothing special. – I smiled. What is it? Are they putting you two on We Got Married, or something? – Jungkook questioned, trying to look getting rid of Jimin’s head somehow. No, he was just asked about me. – I said and got back in the page to read a new message I had from Tanisha.

A few seconds passed of silence in the room and after I read the message, I looked around and they were all looking at me.

What? – I asked. What did he say? – Hoseok screamed. Who? – I raised an eyebrow. – I’m talking to Tanisha. Maria… - Jungkook made me look at him. – What were we talking about? Jinsoo! – Taehyung screamed hugging Namjoon’s pillow. – I know the answer. Oh. – I looked at Jungkook. – He was just saying I was pretty or something.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at me.

What? – I smiled and bent to him to hold his face.

He held my hands pushing them away.

Aish, Jungkook. Come on. – I giggled. Jungkookie is jealous. – Hoseok screamed before start to make some song with that. I’m not jealous. – Jungkook tried to giggle. – But what’s his problem? He said what he thought. Maria is pretty. – Taehyung whispered and everybody looked at him. Thanks. – I smiled. It’s true. – He answered before get his attention to his phone.

Jungkook grabbed the pillow under Jimin quickly.

Hey! – Jimin screamed but Jungkook threw it to Taehyung faster. What? – Taehyung asked, still touching his phone screen. She’s mine. – Jungkook told him. Jungkook, you can’t be jealous like that. – Yoongi told him. Yeah. – I agreed and Jungkook turned to me. Shut up. – He smiled before throw his body to my legs and hugged them. – I’m jealous when I want and Jinsoo can already stop saying you’re pretty. Why? Is he lying? – I asked and he looked at me. No. – He shook his head. – But you’re my pretty. – He looked away again before whisper. – He can already forget any idea with you.

It was a little scary a jealous guy like that, I didn’t really appreciate jealousy and I thought it could be creepy and overwhelmed but he was probably just kidding and I didn’t say anything.

Are we going to eat or not? – Taehyung broke the silence. Are you even hungry? – Namjoon looked at him and he nodded with a little smile. – You ate all day! I’m hungry too. – Jin whispered and that’s when I noticed his presence. Let’s eat then. – Jimin got up in a jump.

So we ate at a little restaurant in the hotel. The guys would have a concert that day so they had to go earlier and only me and Taehyung were left since we were slower eating.

Jungkook is a really jealous boyfriend. – He commented. – I only noticed it today.

I looked at him and he had a little smile on, putting together more food in the plate.

It’s not like he had a lot of girlfriends so I could notice but… - He sighed. – I only noticed it today. I think he was just kidding. – I smiled.

I loved how Taehyung talked about everything but always in such an innocent way.

You know, out of our country people look like they really care about gossip. – Taehyung said while chewing. Hm. – I simply said before looking at him. – It’s true. I’m always scared when we have interviews and what they can ask.

I gave him a little smile. – The boys have your back, don’t worry. It’s not like you guys have that much rumors and gossip around you.

Yes, you’re right. But what if they ask Jungkook about Jinsoo’s comment? They won’t. They will. – He quickly said looking at his plate. – If not today, they will tomorrow. Or the day after. – Taehyung looked at me again with a big smile. – All eyes are on you and Kookie now.

His expression made it look like the happiest thing in the world. Like the best thing that ever happened to our society and I didn’t even know what to say.

You must feel lucky you’re not having promotions now. They’d kill you with questions. – Taehyung said and I did felt lucky. He looked at his wristwatch. – We need to go.

We got up in a hurry and ran to the car that was waiting for us. I started thinking of how lucky I was not to be in promotions like Taehyung said. I’d totally freak out and freeze. And my idea was to think about that the whole way to the arena, but Taehyung had a better idea: sing BTS’ old songs. I followed his idea and had a lot of fun with that until we arrived in the arena.

All the fans surrounded the car while we tried to get in and Taehyung seemed really excited about it and I even filmed him waving to them and making faces, even thought we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter