A Day In Busan

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the next morning we ordered room service and after eat the breakfast and pay everything, we went straight to BTS’ apartment. Or our apartment. That sounds weird but I like how it sounds. Anyway, after get everything for a car trip, catch up with the boys and get a dessert, we got into a taxi in our way to Busan. I was really nervous about meeting Jungkook’s parents and brother but I tried not to think about it and keep positive that it would go well, like Jungkook was always saying. Talking about him, he laid in the back sits of the taxi with his head on my lap and fell asleep as soon as I started petting his hair. The trip was really boring since he was asleep and the taxi driver wasn’t really much of a talker or probably thought I didn’t speak Korean but I ended up enjoying the views and taking a bunch of photos of it.

I saw a big sign saying “Busan” and instantly shook Jungkook’s body.

We’re in Busan. – I tried not to scream. Hm. – Jungkook opened his eyes a little bit to look through the window. – We are.

After considerate it, he sat next to me and held my hand with both of his.

Thanks for being here. – He smiled to me before looking through the window of my side.

Jungkook told the taxi driver the directions to the house we’d be and I didn’t think I could get any more nervous but I did and started shaking. Jungkook felt it and held my hand tighter and I tried to avoid it as we stopped in front of a building.

We’re here. – Jungkook smiled to me and I tried to smile back.

I was more nervous than I could ever guess as we got into the elevator. I couldn’t be quite but Jungkook walked to me to hold my shoulders making me stop.

Don’t be nervous. – He told me once again before kissing my lips. I’m so nervous, though. – I giggled. – You can’t change that. It’s going to be just fine. – Jungkook said one last time before kissing me again as the doors opened.

I felt my heart beating faster as I followed him to a door and he knocked.

Oh my God. – I whispered, taking a deep breath. It’s okay. – Jungkook said as we heard steps to the door. It’s okay. – I repeated.

So the door opened revealing a beautiful woman. You could clearly see she was older than us but she looked really young to be Jungkook’s mom so I admitted her as his brother’s girlfriend.

Hello. – I greeted bowing. Oh, hi. – The woman bowed a little as well. – You must be Maria. I am. – I nodded with a nervous smile and Jungkook smiled at me before looking at her. I missed you, mom. – He told her holding her tight making me raise my eyebrow. She is his mom! Come in, kids. I’m going to let my husband know you’re here. – She smiled before leaving us so we could put off our shoes. I thought she was your brother’s sister. – I whispered making Jungkook giggle. – She’s really pretty, Kookie. She is. – He made that proud smile, getting some slippers from the corner to both of us.

Jungkook walked in and I followed him as we found a living room and a man in the couch that also looked too young to be Jungkook’s dad. Or probably the people of my country and America always looked older. Jungkook hugged him before he walked to me and we both bowed.

It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon. – I smiled. Maria, right? – He asked in a weird pronunciation.

Jungkook lost some minutes of his time to teach him the write pronunciation as his mom walked to the kitchen to make our lunch.

Hyu is not here yet, but he’ll come soon. – Mr. Jeon told us. – It’s really good to have you here. I missed this. – Jungkook told him, and you could see by his face that he was really happy to be there.

I didn’t really know how I should act next to Korean parents and what I was supposed to do, so nothing better than ask.

Should I help your mom cooking? – I asked Jungkook. Yes. – He nodded with a smile. – Just go. That’s nice.

I smiled feeling proud of myself before leaving to the kitchen. Mrs. Jeon smiled as soon as she noticed my presence.

Can I help with something? – I asked her. Do you know how to cook? No. – I shook my head with a smile, feeling embarrassed. – Not Korean dishes. But I can help with whateve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter