Day 5

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe it was too early for me to wake up but I realized I won’t fall asleep again. I searched for my phone finding him in the floor right next to my sleeping bag. I walked to the room’s door trying to make no noises and sigh when I got to the living room. I sat in the sofa in the dark and looked at my phone discovering it was already 11am. The boys must be so tired.

I visited the chat on facebook and messaged all of my friends personally telling them everything was going awesome. They left me some messages and I was feeling bad for not answering it before. I told them BTS were the coolest guys ever and how I was almost going back to LA.

Then I read all the messages in the group I shared with Miguel and Sofia smiling and sometimes even laughing with their fangirl and Miguel’s reaction when Sofia told him what I told her.

I received a message on facebook realizing it was Carolina, my sister. She was together with her ex-boyfriend again and was so happy. She has been liking him since I remember. Even before I left Portugal to be a trainee so I felt happy for her and told her that before leaving my phone next to me in the sofa.

That moment I heard a door and looked behind me noticing a sleepy Jin getting out of his room.

Good morning. – I smiled at his cute look. Good morning. – Jin answered smiling when noticing me.

Jin sat next to me and we stood like there in silence for a long time. It didn’t feel awkward anymore, it felt comfortable.

Moments later Jin got up.

Let’s eat breakfast. – He said and waiting to hear me get up before start walking to the kitchen.

He turned the light on and started baking pancakes.

Where did you learn to bake? – I asked and sitting as he told me to before. These? – He looked at me. – I watched an American tutorial. I don’t even know if this is right because I don’t get a lot of English.

I laughed a little scared of tasting it. He spill chocolate in the pancakes carefully before placing it in the table. He handed me a plastic fork and took a little of pancake with his, enjoying it. I looked at his reaction, a little scared.

Hm, - He moaned. – It’s so good. I got to bake more for the boys.

I smiled and took a bit of pancake while looking at Jin who was waiting for my reaction.

Wow this is great, Jin! – I almost screamed making him laugh while whispering “Shh”.

We enjoyed our pancakes and ended up discussing about some drama we both watch. While I cleaned our plate and Jin cooked more pancakes to everybody, Jimin got into the kitchen.

It smells so good! – He commented trying to see what Jin was doing. Pancakes. – I told him.

Jimin started looking for plastic forks to everybody.

Why do you guys even have forks? – I asked. We bought it for you four. – He said leaving to the living room.

Jin finished the pancakes leaving them all together in just two plates so everybody would share it. He asked me to bring the chocolate and left for the living room.

Everybody was leaving their rooms and sitting in the floor with a sleepy look. Less J-Hope who looked really excited about the pancakes and started to dance singing some Korean song I didn’t recognize.

I looked around for Jungkook noticing neither him nor Rap Monster were there.

Are you looking for Jungkook? – Yoon asked in a whisper next to me. When she understood I wouldn’t answer, she continued. – They are still asleep I guess. You should go and wake them up.

I smiled and walked to their room. Rap Monster was already sitting in bed getting ready to get up and giving me light with his phone. Jungkook was still asleep like an angel. His bed looked a mess and he was only in shorts.

I felt bad that he wasn’t awake yet. He had such a tiring day and stood awake ‘til 7am with me.

I walked to him sitting next to his belly. I played with his hair before start to whisper.

Jungkookie, it’s time to wake up. – I smiled at his first moan. – Jin made pancakes.

Jungkook slightly opened one of his eyes and I saw a smirk forming in his sleepy face.

You look so cute! – I fangirled a little big rubbing my nose on his cheek while he giggled.

We looked at each other for instants before I leave the room so he’d get up and ten minutes he met us in the living room with two cold pancakes waiting for him.

While Jungkook ate we discovered we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter