Day 4

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up with the idea of us spending the day at the apartment. I didn't really agree at first since it would be our last day alone and the girls would be back at the end of the day but if it was what he wanted, I said yes. We looked online for what to cook and ended up agreeing to try something harder and do it together. It didn't go really well but it wasn't bad at all and I was actually proud of it.

When we were cleaning the kitchen someone knocked on the door.

- I'll go there. - Jungkook said running out of the kitchen but I follow him.

Jungkook opened the door and a baby pug was standing in front of the door.

- Did you knock? - Jungkook got down to play with him.

- It may be of our neightboors. - I said and walked to the door.

- What a shame, he is so cute. - Jungkook said as I looked around to see if the dog's owner would appear. - You are just so cute, ppoppo.

- Ppoppo? Don't confuse the dog, Jungkook. - I giggled and got down to play with him as well.

- It's his name.

- Really? How do you know? - I looked at Jungkook.

- I adopted him and they would leave him here today. You always wanted a dog and you love Rap Mon and you're moving to another apartment and I talked with your roomates.

- Jungkook! - I called him. - You're talked too fast. Too much information.

I looked at the dog that didn't stop quiet, moving his head everywhere and I noticed Jungkook was doing the same making mw laugh.

- He is so cute, Kookie! - I said.

- Carry him. - Jungkook told me.

I extended my arms and carried the dog in my arms and he accepted it, loving all the attention.

- He is so small. - I commented, poking his nose. - He is adorable.

- I thought you'd fall in love like I did. I just saw photos but still. He is even cutter than I thought.

- Aw, oh my God, he is so cute. Thank you so much, Kookie.

- Now Ppoppo can sleep with us. If he doesn't snore because I got to be the loudest. - Jungkook giggled.

- Did you get to name him? - I asked getting into the apartment again with the dog in my arms.

- I did! I'll end up cleaning the kitchen but check my bag. I have some dog toys and a little pack of food as well.

- I can't believe you didn't tell me. - I smiled to Jungkook. - Can I get a ppoppo? - I played and Jungkook bowed to kiss me before get to the kitchen.

I discovered two toys and Ppoppo loved it and wouldn't stop playing for nothing in this world. He was so small and energetic and always running around with his small feet.

Jungkook ended up joining us and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter