Morio

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We woke up with Jungkook’s phone ringing like crazy and as he answered the call with a bunch of “hm”, I hugged him tighter, getting strength to open my eyes. His hands started playing with my hair and I was not sure if the call ended but looked at him with a little smile.

He was still with his phone next to his ear so I kissed his chest before start getting dressed.

Good morning. – Jungkook whispered when I felt his hands holding my waist above my jeans. Hey. – I answered. Good date? – His lips kissed my shoulder as I started trying to put on my bra. Great date. – I answered struggling I wasn’t getting my bra together.

I heard Jungkook giggle as his fingertips walked up my back. – Need some help?

I nodded embarrassed and he helped me before starting to dress himself. Leaving the building there was a car waiting for us and driving was the man that received us last night. Jungkook told me he was an employee at the planetarium and told him about the horses nearby giving him the idea of talking with the horses’ owner.

Are you really tired? – Jungkook asked as we entered the hotel elevator. A little bit but I can’t really sleep now. – I said, allowing him to hold me in his arms to kiss my hair. I’m sorry. It’s okay. – I smiled. – I loved our date. Great. – He smiled back as we left the elevator.

In the hotel room, Jimin was still sleeping and Jungkook took a shower while I got my laptop and earphones so I’d watch some tv show while they sleep. Jungkook crawled into bed as I took my shower and he was already sleeping when I got out. I got into the bed as well and played with his hair as I started watching my tv show. He ended up moving and hugging my waist but kept sleeping.

--- // ---

Yoongi woke up at 11am and joined me to watch my tv show even though it had no Korean subtitles. Jimin woke up later and ran to take a shower and get ready encouraging Yoongi to do the same.

I’m watching Maria’s tv show now. – Yoongi said. You don’t even get what’s happening! – Jimin screamed making me giggle. Jungkook is sleeping, shut up. – Suga whispered. He’s not going to wake up, anyway. – Jimin answered looking for his phone. – Just go get ready. I want to have breakfast.

Yoongi forced himself to get up and started getting ready as well. Jungkook totally didn’t move and Jimin made a video playing with his hair and tickling him but all Jungkook did was move a little bit and close his slightly open mouth.

We left Jungkook sleeping and got downstairs to meet the other guys for breakfast.

Good morning. – Taehyung greeted us as we walked to the tablet. Hey! – I smiled finding a sit next to Hoseok. Where’s Kookie? – He asked me as soon as I sat my next to him. He’s sleeping. – I told him. Oh, really? That was really Yoongi of him. You should wake him up. – Hoseok said with a surprise face. They had a date yesterday. – Jimin smiled. – They were riding horses and were in a planetarium. Ah, really? – Hoseok looked at me with his mouth wide open making me giggle while nodding. Did you have fun? – Namjoon asked. Yes, thanks. – I smiled to him. While that we decided to make a game. – Taehyung said talking about him and Namjoon. – I was talking with Yoon and Tanisha and they’ve been making videos for your youtube channel. The band’s youtube channel. Oh, yes. They told me. I didn’t watch it yet. – I told him. – Do you talk to Yoon and Tanisha? Well, yes. And I’d like to talk with Miguel and… So… Sobia. Sofia. – I corrected him. Yeah, So…fia. – Taehyung nodded with a smile. – Anyway, we prepared a game for you and maknae for your youtube channel. It’s like who is a better boyfriend/girlfriend. It’s question and you both write down your answers and guess the other’s answers. – Namjoon cleared my head. Oh. – I nodded. Isn’t it a good idea? Tanisha loved it. – Taehyung smiled. – Yoon did something like that with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is not more famous than her, I don’t know If that’s a good idea. – I told him. It is. – Taehyung pulled a really nice little smile.

Some hands laid on my shoulders shaking me and making me almost die. After catch my breath I looked behind me and it was Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter