2nd Week

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Tanisha’s favorite band. They were just two chill guys that had their own studio in their apartment. We saw them recording a couple of songs and helped them filming a music video to a cover they were working on. Me and Yoon created a cute friendship with the youngest one, Ethan. He was 18 years old and just a little taller than me. He seemed kind of shy but would be the first rubbing in our face he won some game.

So Ethan was always writing songs, playing the piano or making us play videogames with him.

I skyped Jungkook in the second day when he was in a pause of 3 hours of training for the next comeback. He was all sweaty and I could hear in his heavy breath how tired he was after the train but he couldn’t stop smiling. We could only talk for half of an hour ‘cause he had to go and practice again.

That day I entered my twitter account and I realized I followed so many BTS’ fan accounts that I felt embarrassed for myself now. I ran my finger through the screen until a bunch of photos from the day we left Seoul showed up.

“Jungkook leaving The Sweet Pace at Seoul airport” it said. I opened it. There was a bunch of photos of us walking and Jungkook holding my hand. Then there was photos from when we were waiting for Josh to make our check-in. The last photos were based on a big mess of people around us and you could only see Jungkook’s beanie. There was one you could see his eyes closed probably when we were kissing. And then there were photos of him kissing my forehead and my nose. The one where he was supposed to kiss my lips, the security’s shoulder covered our lips.

Is that your boyfriend? – Ethan asked tilting his head to the side so he could see my phone.

I just looked at him before turning my attention to the phone again. We never talked about being boyfriend and girlfriend and I didn’t care. It was whatever it was and I was happy.It seemed too soon for that, anyway.

I asked myself if I should read the responses to that tweet and ended up doing it.

“There’s clearly something going on between them”

“Did Jungkook really found himself an American girlfriend?”

“Guys, she’s actually a Latin. She’s from Portugal. I’m a big fan of The Sweet Pace and I can’t wait for their debut. She was crazy about Jungkook!!!!”

“This is the cutest thing ever”

“Flashback to when Jungkook was a baby”

“I’m afraid they’ll actually be attacked because she’s a Latin”

I stopped there and grabbed a PlayStation controller so I’d join Ethan in the game.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter