Hello Mexico

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just couldn’t contain my excitement. I’ve never been in Mexico before. Or in a plane alone before. I felt a little lost but full of energy to discover everything. Jungkook told me he’d send a taxi to get me to their hotel and probably I wouldn’t see him in last than an hour but I was still happy for it.

The whole Mexico air seemed different. More muffled. If that even makes sense. Anyway, it was really hot and I felt like I was going to pass out but I finally started making my way out the airport. As I met the place where people wait for who came in the airplane, it was simply full. A line of people were turned to my side, like taxi drivers with papers with their client’s names. I looked for my name but none of them had it. I felt confused but couldn’t blame Jungkook. He probably forgot about it. He must be so tired and his concert would be in that day.

There was this group of persons turning to a little center causing a lot of noise and camera flashes. I started walking so I’d get a taxi but I saw a little black beanie in the middle of the crowd. I smiled because it reminded me of Jungkook.

It reminded me even more of Jungkook when that guy smiled and his bunny teeth showed while his beautiful hand waved in the middle of everyone. It was really Jungkook.

I tried to pass through everyone without hurting them with my bags. Then the big crowd started screaming even more when I got closer and closer. I finally arrived next to Jungkook after a big battle and left my bags in nowhere hugging his waist.

Where’s my taxi driver? – I played trying to get the best of his smell. I don’t know how to drive but I think I’m pretty enough to make you happy with a walk. – He said hugging me tighter making me giggle.

Jungkook started making us shake a little bit before letting me go.

I actually got us a taxi, don’t worry. – He said with a serious face and finding my bags. – Let’s go?

I nodded with a big smile. I was so happy to be there and so happy he actually waited for me in the airport.

He helped the taxi driver getting my bags in the car truck before opening the back door.

Lady first.

I giggled while getting into the car as Jungkook sat next to me.

I missed you. – I realized smiling at him.

Jungkook smiled back before kissing my lips softly. I felt his arm behind my back and as he broke the kiss, I noticed he had my sit belt on his hand and he fasten it before do the same with his and turn to me again.

I missed you too. – Jungkook smiled.

Ugh, his smile. He had this big smile that made him look seriously happy. It seemed honest and automatically would make you smile with him. His eyes would shrink a little, like his whole face was smiling just to me and the whole world stopped. And he was mine. He was my boyfriend and I sighed for that.

So, we’re leaving your things in the hotel and then we meet the guys at the arena. – He said holding my hand with both of his, massaging it. – We had the rooms planned for a long time so I guess we have to keep dividing it with Jin-hyung. That’s okay. – I smiled to our hands. You still sleep with me. – Jungkook made me look at him and I tried to look mad. I thought I’d get rid of your snore and fat body.

Jungkook giggled making me do the same as I rested my head in his shoulder. That made me realize how tired I actually was.

When we arrived to the hotel Jungkook showed me their room and placed my bags on the floor before we leave again to the arena.

I hope you slept well because we’re not even ready yet. And after the concert there’s this thing to meet fans. – He informed me as we arrived to the arena.

I tried to smile remembering how I didn’t sleep at all and flights were hell of tiring.

I guess I earned some energy as we met the guys that were already getting their make-up done.

Maria! – Hoseok screamed moving his body in the chair. Stay quite or you want your eyeliner to be your whole face line? I always have to take more time with you, Jung Hoseok. – Yong Jae complained before smiling at me.

V jumped from a little chair to hug me.

How are you? – He asked. I’m fine, thanks. What about you? Me too. – He smiled big. – How are your friends? Did they like our day? I loved it. They are really nice.

Before I open my mouth, Namjoon’s sleeping body interrupted me. – Stop attacking the girl, Taehyung.

I just wanted to know. – V excused himself but looking at me so I’d answer him. They loved it. – I told him. We should do it again. Can we go to Spain? – He said looking to everybody in the room. It’s Portugal. – Suga’s sleeping body corrected him.

V looked at me again and then to Jungkook.

We should. – Jungkook answered behind me.

Taehyung then walked in little jumps to Yong Jae, reminding me of Miguel. I turned around to meet Jungkook again.

What? – He said trying to look rude. Don’t act y. – I told him.

Jungkook smiled and hugged me hard.

They all ended their make-up and got dressed looking beautiful and making me smile. Jungkook checked himself in the mirror behind Yong Jae before walking to me.

Cute? – He asked.

I nodded before a security guide me to the security corridor in front of the sold out crowd. The girls started talking to me in a bad English and I ended up telling them they could speak in their language because my mother language was identical. They asked me about the guys and they were really excited for the concert, making it a little hard to understand what they were saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter