You

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~3 months later~

Our comeback was out. Our promotions were going on great and the reactions were amazing. The small fanbase waiting to comment on our performances or waiting for us at radio stations or studios became massive and almost scary. Everybody seemed so nice and to actually know our name now. We had a complete album now, not a mini one. And it seemed to be in every store you'd stop and we took a photo with every single corner with our albuns.

We were now at BBC Radio 1 in London being interviewed by two boys after singing our new song. 

- Are you enjoying being in London? - The chubby one asked.

- Yes! We were here before but the weather seems really great now. - Amy answered.

- We heard three out of four of you were taken and you got to bring your boyfriends in promotions. - The tallest one commented.

- Actually, Maria didn't. - Tanisha pointed at me. - She hasn't seen him in a while.

I remember the last time I saw him at the airport three months ago. We talked a lot on skype like four times a week, sometimes for hours. And Taehyung would call me as well to see Ppoppo, just not now that we were in promotions and I left him with Ethan and his brother. But Taehyung would send me messages asking me about him.

- Oh, really?

- Yes. - I nodded. - I miss him a lot but... you know. We talk and I'm sure I'll see him soon since the promotions end in a month.

- It's sad we won't have promotions in Korea. I also have my family there. - Yoon said.

- Well, we have your boyfriends in your left, so the listeners can imagine it. Can we look at them? - The tall one said and we did so.

- You're looking nice. - Tanisha told her boyfriend and I giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter