Day 2 (Part I)

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I  blinked my eyes but all I saw was darkness. I made my hand check on the floor and beside me in the bed but no sign of my phone. I got up looking for my phone in the air having no idea where to look. It was cold. Colder than normal. Didn't look like LA.
I kept on walking until I ran against something with my knee.
- What the hell is this? - I whispered.
I heard a moan.
- Amy? Is that you? I'm sorry. You know where my phone is? 
No one answered. I looked for a firm sit as I realized it was a bed. I looked for her body and held her arm.
- Amy, my phone please. Did you hide it?
I massaged her arm noticing it was stronger than usual.
- You've been working hard, girl. - I laughed sleepy. - Where's my phone?
Her body moved too fast grabbing my waist and making me lay on the bed cuddling me from behind. 
- Amy what the hell where's my phone - I whispered a little louder getting a moan as an answer.
Her arms were keeping me there as they were crossed on my belly. I tried to get rid of them.
- No english. - I heard a manly and sleepy voice with no accent game saying behind me.
Oh, I was at BTS' apartment. I mean, I WAS AT BTS' APARTMENT.
- Let go off me. - I calmly asked in a sleepy korean.
- Cold. - He simply said.
I waited for ten minutes until feel his heavy breath on my neck: he was asleep. I got rid of his body and looked for my phone on my sleeping bag. There it was.
5am. 9pm in Portugal.
I tried to remember the way to the door and ran against something again.
- What are you doing? - Jungkook asked probably in his sleep.
- I'm going to the kitchen.
I found the door and opened it fast enough to not hear any answer. I closed it behind him and found the kitchen.
Jin was standing there drinking a glass of water.
- Hey, what are you doing awake? - He asked.
- I was just about to call my friends. Why don’t you participate? - I asked.
Jin nodded with a cute smile. I walked to his direction as the skype was calling them. 
Jin looked taller when you're next to him. I almost felt intimidated but that was annulated by the attraction for tall boys feeling. 
- HELLO! - Miguel shouted in a almost perfect korean.
- Hi! Hey I just wanted to tell you I slept alone in a room with a shirtless Jeon Jungkook and you can die now - I said in a fast portuguese as nobody could understand me in this apartment and quickly pointed the camera to Jin next to me before they could say anything.
- Hello! - Jin greeted in korean waving.
- OH MY GOD! - Sofia shouted.
Miguel left playing around and came ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter