Happy Birthday Maria!

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up to stretch up and open my eyes to face... ballons? All over my ceilling. Then I looked to the door finding Jungkook starting to run in my direction. He threw his body to the bed and closed my eyes.

- What did you see? - He whispered.

- What do you want me to answer?

- Nothing.

- Nothing it is.

- Ah, really. - I heard his giggle. - What did you see?

- Just... ballons. - I said and heard Jungkook taking a deep breath. - Oh, it's my birthday! - I almost screamed.

- Shhhh... - Jungkook covering my mouth with his free hand. - We'll get there.

I raised both of my eyebrows and for seconds, nothing happened. Then his lips stopped on my neck, rubbing against my skin making me swallow hard when he finally kissed it.

- I'm sorry for yesterday. - He started. - When he... The way he was gone was awful and I just... I'm sorry... I really hope your grandmother gets better so she can touch my whole body again to say I'm pretty.

He finished making me giggle.

- And when she's 100, I want to be by your side and make her a big party! Actually, a big party every year, what do you say?

- I like that. - I smiled to his hand.

- Now... - Jungkook started taking his hand away from my mouth. - Happy birthday, beautiful.

I started smiling but his lips interrupted me kissing me for a while.

- Now... - I could still feel his face close to mine. - You have to act like you never saw anything.

- Okay - I agreed gigling.

His hand left my eyes and I sat on bed to face a billion of ballons flying against the ceiling, every single one in a different colour. Every single one holding a photo. I got up and run to it holding one of the photos flying in my room.

- You don't need BTS' photoshoots in your wall. - Jungkook presented his photos like he was on TV. - Now you have photos with them from the last months.

I smiled to all the photos. There was the one I took with Taehyung the day Jungkook dyed his hair and I never realized how cute the photo is. And me and Jin with that big ice cream. And a selfie from the day we all played tenis until 7am in a hotel. And one of me, Miguel, Sofia, Jungkook and Jimin.

- This is so cute. - I looked at the photos once again before holding Jungkook. Feeling his chest against me. - Not even when we're mad at each other you can keep a tshirt?

- I tried! - He screamed. - But it was really hot during night.

I giggled before remembering my mom. - Where's my mom?

- She left a note in the kitchen but... I'll get ot for you, wait.

Jungkook ran out of the room and came back with a little paper. "Happy birthday, my dear. I'll see you in the end of the day. I'll quite my job today and my restaurant is already ready! Have fun with... I don't know how to write this name." I smiled to the last part before remember how pretty her hand writting was.

- Now sit with your body turned to the wall. - Jungkook told me.

- Why? - I looked at him confused.

- Just do.

I did so trying not to ocupe the whole bed, crossing my legs against my stomach. Jungkook sat behind me, with his legs opened and held me with an arm and the other hand appeared with a pen.

- What are you doing? - I tried to look at him but his pen just kept getting closer to my wall.

- Your mom said yes so you can't say anything. - I heard his giggle before he started writing on my wall.

At first I didn't get but he wrote "I love you" in a messy hangul and then in a cute romanized hand writing. I smiled to it as I felt his lips kissing my shoulder as his hands got my air away from my back to he'd kiss all of it.

- I'm hungry - I admitted when he had no back left to kiss.

- Let's eat - Jungkook said getting up.

We had breakfast in the kitchen quickly and then got back to my room.

- When are we seeing BTS? - I whispered as we laid.

- Shhh, you don't know anything about that. - He told me hugging my waist and resting his head on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter