Day 1 (Part II)

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The local time was three in the afternoon. I knew this because I woke up with a female voice informing Amy. 
I blinked while trying to get straight in the chair.
I smiled at Amy remembering all the craziness from a few hours ago.
- BTS? - I asked just to make sure.
The nodded clapping and my heart was beating a little too fast as I was about to meet my new idols.
- 10 minutes until we land, Maria. - She said holding my hand.
I felt my heart beating even faster and tried to calm a little bit looking at Amy's little tv standing in front of her. She was watching a movie I recognized as My Sister's Keeper aka my favorite book ever. I didn’t enjoy the movie but in the book, the main character is Anna and she was my favorite character ever. She was so strong and just a kid knowing what to do. Staring blankly at the little tv I started thinking how I was scared of meeting BTS. I bet they were so handsome and much taller in real life. I always had a big thing for really tall boys. 
I almost prayed to God they weren’t that tall ‘cause my fangirl side is a serious problem. I prayed I would never see Jin with glasses cause tall boys with a nerdy look was always my weakness. I had a big crush on a guy of my school in Portugal and he always looked dumb and lost in life. Dont get me wrong, I love the typical hot boy next door as you all do. But.. we all have weird s right? Mine is guys who always look lost. 
I couldn’t even think about meeting Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter