Day 1

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ chapter]

Nobody was waiting for us in the airport but it was still a big amount of people. But LAX is always like that, isn't it? Jungkook looked at everything with the biggest attention, with his eyes wide open and his head turning side to side so he'd know everything of what was going on.

Getting in the taxi wasn't very different. He looked to every corner of the taxi before focus on the window while I looked for his hand to hold it.

- Are you looking for something? - I asked getting closer to him.

- No. Just looking around. - He answered before pointing at some mountain. - We should go there. It must have a great view.

- In my first day in LA I thought my agency was there and the taxi left me there. As soon as I got here. I felt so lost and lonely. - I giggled. - It was like 5am.

- Creepy. - Jungkook giggled before keep looking with attention to the view.

As soon as we got to the apartment it made me remind how we left it and how alone I felt the last days alone there.

- It looks so empty. - Jungkook commented as he got in. 

- Yeah. - I looked up to him.

- We'll bring life to him this week. - Jungkook bowed to kiss my lips.

We agreed we'd unpack first and got into my room.

- Oh, remember the night I slept in this bed? - Jungkook pointed at my bed looking at me. - Best night ever.

I raised an eyebrow feeling confused. When did he- Oh. s. Not s anymore. Got it.

- You don't remember? - Jungkook raised an eyebrow at me and before I could answer, he threw my body to the bed, sitting on me and holding my wrists. - I can make you remember.

- Get out of here. - I giggled since I couldn:t hit his chest.

He bowed a bit to kiss my collarbone and then my neck. One of his hands started holding my both wrists but he was still stronger than me and his free hand entered my shirt making me tremble.

Jungkook faked a moan before kiss my neck again. - Oh, Maria, I'm a . - He said making me giggle as his hand started tickling me slightly as it got higher to hold my and Jungkook faked another moan. - Oh, Jungkookie-oppa, I'm a too.

- Stop that! - I screamed between giggles. - Let go of me.

Jungkook stopped what he was doing to look to my face. - I don't remember what I said next. Should I just fake moans?

- Or let me go unpack?

- Oh, I said your skin was beautiful! - He giggled before rubbing his nose against my cheek and then kissed my ear to whisper there. - It's still beautiful.

I felt my heart skipping a bit as I took a deep breath. He still had the same effect in me.

- Then I asked... - He got down to kiss my belly. - If you wanted it...

- Jungkook... - I breathed as his hand held my waist tighter.

- Then I was all worried if you were okay... - He whispered before bite my belly slightly.

- I already saw your point. - I whispered poking his head. - Let go of me.

- You don't really want me to... - Jungkook giggled before my belly where he the last time making me move a little. - Do you... want this?

I nodded before hear his smile against my skin.

Jungkook's hand started running my chest to get rid of my shirt and as soon as he did, his lips kissed mine gently as his hand got down to my jeans. His lips kept kissing mine slight as he managed his hand to get under my jeans to press his hand against me making me moan slightly.

- Jungkook... - I whispered but he didn't stop, kissing my collabones now.

- Yeah? - He asked between the kisses.

- We should unpack - I told him as his hand got into my underwear and I moved a bit again.

- We should. - He answered.

- I'm ser- I tried to say but was interrupted by a finger entering me. - I'm trying to get serious here.

- Me too. - Jungkook said moving his body down. - So shut up.

I didn't even try to look surprised with his statment as his lips started rubbing my waist before kiss it making me crawl.

- You're so pretty. - Jungkook whispered taking his finger out of me to help my jeans and underwear get a little down to keep kissing my skin as his hand got to its place again. This time he started massaging before actually enter it and just when I started moving and slightly with the first finger, he entered another one.

Jungkook started moving his hand as his kisses started becoming making me feel like I wouldn't take it a lot longer. I grabbed the sheets around me so I would grab his hair and hurt him. While his hand out of me kept holding my waist tight. His moves got faster and I finally left out a louder moan. In that moment his moves out slow down and then get faster and slow down again and when he bit my belly I felt that electric current take over my body for a few seconds before I came. Jungkook stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter