Lost

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling the bed cold. The lights were still off but the window left out the sun light and it was a little hard to open my eyes but I did so and noticed Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. I looked to Jin’s bed and it was messy but empty.

You’re up? – I heard a voice and looked for where it came to meet Jin just in shorts. Just woke up. – I tried to smile. – Where’s Kookie? He met with the other boys to talk about where we’d go today. – He answered sitting in the bed, next to my body. Am I supposed to get up now?

Jin landed his hand on my hair and started playing with it.

They’ll take a while. – He whispered.

I tried to move away from his hand without looking rude but he did it for me and got up. I got up as well and looked for clothes before walking to the bathroom. After showering and getting dressed and ready, I walked to the room again to find Jin sitting on Jungkook’s bed and looking at me with his eyes wide open. He looked so innocent and cute that I smiled a little. He was always so caring and lovely.

At least I thought so until he get up quickly and walked to me to hold my waist. He got really closer making our foreheads touch and I just froze. He looked in my eyes for a while and I just wanted to get the hell out of that room but I just froze and his hands were strong on my waist. When he got closer I tried to move away but he ended up kissing my lips and as soon as our lips touched, I found strength to get out of his hands.

I looked for my phone everywhere but I was too nervous to even think.

Don’t be nervous. – Jin whispered.

I finally found my phone and started walking to the room’s door but he grabbed my arm. I started feeling my eyes burning of tears and closed them so it would go away.

Let me go. – I tried to say.

Like I asked, he let go of my arm and as I opened the door, I heard him saying “That’s okay” but I ignored and kept walking. I didn’t know where I was going. I walked in the corridor recognizing the other guys’ rooms and thinking to myself Jungkook would be in one. I didn’t really feel like being with boys right now and I couldn’t just pretend nothing happened but I didn’t want to tell Jungkook already. I walked to the elevator and only moved again to leave it and get out of the hotel. There were a few fans, not more than ten, they screamed for my name and asked me for photos but I just kept walking to nowhere.

After about ten minutes of walking, I found a street bench and sat. How would I tell Jungkook one of his bandmates tried to kiss me? What if he didn’t believe me? I mean, they’ve been together for years. And why would Jin do that? He was always so kind and sweet. I never really thought of second intentions.

For a moment I felt like everything was against me. I was away from home without my friends and now I didn’t have the girls. Everything was too fine, wasn’t it? I finally got a first boyfriend, I go on tour with my favorite band…

I realized I was crying when I felt tears on my jaw. I looked for my phone and called Sofia even though I’d spend so much money on that call.

Hey, what’s wrong? – She answered in the first ring and I started crying even harder that she wasn’t there just to hug me in silence.

She heard me crying and just told me to breathe for a while and I bet that time took me half of my money that I had on my phone. I then told her everything in a speed so she wouldn’t ask anything and she took a deep breath.

I don’t know what to say, Maria. But you did nothing wrong. Talk to Jungkook, seriously. I don’t want them to get mad at each other because of me, and what if he doesn’t believe me? – I cleaned my last tears. Then why don’t you talk with one of the boys and ask them what you should do? They know Jungkook and Jin better than I do. – I didn’t answer. – Think about it.

We said goodbye in a hurry since I was running out of money and I just stood in the bench. My phone started vibrating but I ignored it. When it started again I looked at it. It was Jungkook.

I sighed to myself before taking a deep breath and started walking to the hotel. I got surprised of how I remembered the way back because I was totally adrift when I left. Jungkook and Taehyung were in the middle of the fans and Jungkook was with his phone on his ear while I felt mine shaking on my pocket. He turned his head to every direction and then did it again until he see me. Jungkook ran to me.

Are you okay? Jin said you just left the room without saying anything. – He said holding my shoulders.

I tried to force a little smile. – I’m great, I just wanted to see the view and call Sofia.

Dongsaeng! – V walked to us. – You got us really worried. I’m okay. – I said not even trying to smile and tried to avoid the other guys until I enter the hotel but someone held my arm. I thought to myself it could be Jin but didn’t look back. – Let me go. – I simply said. Maria, what’s going on? – It was Jungkook’s voice.

I turned around and met him. – Nothing. I thought it was one of the guys.

It’s just me. – He
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter