Night Off (Part II)

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ chapter]

We looked at the fake stars and Jungkook pointed to a place where there was a bunch of them together and a little one apart.

That’s Charles’ Wain. Ursa… Major. – Jungkook said in a weird accent. Really? – I looked at him, impressed with his knowledge.

Jungkook turned his face to be with a smile on his face. – Not really, but it could be.

I giggled getting closer to him. I loved him so much and he was so silly. I hugged him and kissed his cheek before focus on the stars again that started moving to show something.

Are you tired? – Jungkook whispered. A little but I’m okay. We don’t have to be here looking at fake stars all night, you know that right?

I giggled and turned my body to him to kiss his lips for as long as I could while his hands held my tights. Jungkook broke the kiss and I looked at him confused.

You’re giving me chills. – He smiled touching my hair. Are you cold or something? – I asked him. No, you’re just giving me chills. – Jungkook giggled. – You look hot with my sweater. Thanks. – I smiled and kissed him quick.

We smiled at each other like dumb kids before I kiss him again. He answered with all the will.

I hope the door is closed. – He giggled between the kiss. Should I go and close it? – I asked but he denied the break of the kiss. No. – Jungkook ended up answering, helping me sit on top of him with his hands.

His hands were somehow pulling me to him but I couldn’t get any closer. I think he finally understood that when his hands started walking inside my sweater, tickling my belly.

It’s such a shame we have to get rid of this. – Jungkook whispered between the kiss making me smile before break it to take the sweater off.

Jungkook got rid of my bra as well to hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter