Day 1 (Part IV)

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The worst part of the day was definitely the fact that BTS’ lift was damaged so we had to run the stairs with our bags and my shaky-legs-that-almost-made-me-fell. It was so hard to don’t sit in the middle of the stairs and cry until calm down.

We still had three floors to walk when I saw the cutest creature in existence. He looked so tall but he was smiling so hard that he looked too tiny in this world. Kim Taehyung was on the top of the stairs from the 6th floor with a big smile while staring at us.

Hello! – He greeted in a bad English, waving at us.

When we stopped on the 6th floor, he grabbed Tanisha’s bags as she was the skinniest.

Sorry, sorry. – He apologized, maybe for the fact we had to walk so much. It’s okay. – Tanisha said in a almost perfect Korean trained by me and Yoon, while she smiled at Taehyung.

Our manager waved at V, getting the same gesture as an answer and then we kept walking again.

I almost died when we stopped by their door.

V walked in with Tanisha’s bags with the same energy as ten minutes ago. As he saw we stopped outside, he grabbed Amy’s arm since she was nearby.

Let’s go, let’s go! – He ordered, again, with an awful accent.

We walked in and… All I can say is it was the most amazing moment of my life. Josh was behind me grabbing my arms so I wouldn’t fall since my legs were shaking even more, if possible.

There was a big living room with two couches. Rap Monster was taking over of the first one as he long body lied there. Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin were sitting on the floor right in front of the TV playing some video game and Jungkook’s laugh filled up the room and it has been filling my heart. Jin and J-hope were talking on the other couch and, for my bad, Jin was wearing freaking glasses.

Taehyung said something in Korean I didn’t get, since my head was totally not thinking straight. I couldn’t even speak English right now. Maybe some Portuguese would eventually come out.

Jungkook got up really quickly making my heart almost jump out of my mouth. He looked so tall. Taller than I ever thought. His eyes were really big and kind of smiley. He looked so nice. His shoulders looked really large as he walked to Amy and Tanisha greeting them.

V walked to Yoon and talked with her about how she was Asian and I just wanted to pass out. This was all surreal. Josh must have noticed I was almost dying cause he whispered in my hear “It’s okay”.

So, who was the girl who asked to meet us? – Namjoon got up quickly looking at us. He was so handsome and tall as hell. He looked like someone I wanted to hug so hard. If I wasn’t shaking that hard.

I felt a tear falling on my cheek as Amy said something and V walked to me.

Hello! – His smile was so bright and the English accent was the cutest but I couldn’t even react.

V grabbed my arm pulling up a worried face but he did it so much worst.

She knows some Korean because of you, guys. – I understood Amy saying.

I felt another tear.

It’s okay. – V started in Korean. – We’re going to have such a funny week! You’ll get used to us.

It seemed even impossible when he surprisingly pulled me into a hug. It seemed to worm and right. I hugged him tighter when I remembered Miguel. I started crying on V’s shoulder as I just wanted Miguel and Sofia to be there. As I wanted too hard to make Miguel hug Kim Taehyung.

V’s hugs were amazing. He hugged tight enough to make you feel special and I almost died when I felt his hands playing in my back.

I felt some hand on my shoulder. A envy hand. It was Josh.

I tried to find a face to that hand as my hair didn’t get the out of my face. In all that time, the hand left my shoulder to put my messy fringe behind my ear. It was Jeon Jungkook.

Don’t cry. – He asked before stealing me from V and hugging me.

His chin rested on my shoulder as I cried even more before started laughing a little bit.

I love you, Jungkook. – I whispered just to myself.

He smelled so good as my nose touched his neck and I saw his skin shivering probably from tickles and I tried to get away.

After my little eternity of happiest moment of my life, I pulled away from the hug and we all started greeting the other boys. I was the lucky one who got an hug from everyone since I was crying.

Jimin and Suga were kind of small. They were my height. But Namjoon and Jin were just tall as and I couldn’t handle but cry a little more. I wished Miguel and Sofia were there once again as I was being held by Jin’s skinny but comfortable arms.

We then installed our sleeping bags. Yoon and Amy would stay in the living room and as there was no space for me and Tanisha there, we would be separated into two of the boys’ rooms.

It was already five in the afternoon with all of this so Jin and V filled the center table of the living room with snacks while Suga chose a movie. We were all sitting on the floor so it wouldn’t be unfair since there was not enough sits on the couches. Excluding Rap Monster who said “I’m the leader and I take your everyday, I deserve the couch cause I’m so going to fall asleep.” And of course, J-Hope was sitting on the floor but who could stop him from getting up and dance a little making us all laugh?

Yoongi was so concentrated looking at the TV it was almost beautiful. Or totally beautiful. I looked at him thinking how this moment wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter