The End

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year after BTS' tour, Jin showed us his new girlfriend that was the niciest girl ever and really comfortable to be around. Sofia and Miguel both moved to Korea to study together like they always wanted and that was great to Sofia and Yoongi that got to see each other easier and they were just the cuttest. Miguel met a japonese guy in their university and they've been going out as well and I really think it's going somewhere. About Monica, she was about to move to Germany with her family and didn't want to tell us but we ended up meeting her there and she met Jungkook and Yoongi and was really nice to them and promise to keep in touch with us. In the same year, I got Jungkook's letter that we sent to each other in a date and it was the sweetest thing ever. We read it together by the river and it was so nice.

After 4 comebacks of The Sweet Pace, Joshua offered me my solo debut in Korea which went really well and I worked with Big Hit which was great and Yoongi and Jungkook even wrote for me. Talking about Joshua, he married a girl he met in Italy during one of our promotions months and she got pregnant a year later and they seem the happiest. 

Two years after our debut, Amy left the band after a big fight with Tanisha and we never heard of her again.

Ethan and I were still really good friends and we went out a bunch of times and me and Jungkook spent a week in his house and they became really close playing video games 24/7.

Ppoppo grew up a little bit, but not too much. Taehyung called me on skype almost everyday to see him and talk to him and when they finally met each other it was like your virtual friends are even better than on a computer screen.

My mom got a boyfriend that moved in and he was sooooo n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter