Cheesy Mess

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ chapter]

I woke up and felt alone. Not just in the bed but in the world like nobody was around me at all. I stretched myself and got up, walking to the living room that was actually empty. The TV was on some anime and I sat in the sofa but didn’t even look at the TV. The boys didn’t say anything about going out and I didn’t wake up with them leaving the house, which is weird. From the place I was, I saw the kitchen light on.

Jin, is that you? – I screamed since Jin was the only one used to cook.

Nobody answered and I raised an eyebrow to myself.

Please, don’t scare the sh*t out of me. – I begged whoever was in the kitchen.

I heard a little giggle before a shirtless Jungkook get out of the kitchen with a tray and a beautiful smile.

I wanted to surprise you but I made breakfast for us. – He said getting close. Jungkook left the tray on the floor and sat next to my legs, kissing my knee.

I smiled to him before sit on the floor as well.

Where are the boys? – I asked looking at the eggs and pancakes he cooked. It actually looked good, which surprised me a little. We’re alone. – He whispered. Then why are you whispering? – I used the same tone looking at him.

He simply smiled and kissed me before we start eating. Jungkook kept his eyes on the anime, with all the attention in the world. The food ended before the episode so with his free hands, he held one of mines and I looked at his beautiful face. He was still the beautiful human being as when we watch TV together for the first time. His neck was still such a weakness with that little mole. His jawline was still kissable and carved with all the love in the world. I smiled to it before rest my head on his shoulder and looked at the TV, seeing nothing.

The episode ended and I didn’t even notice as I was totally offline but Jungkook moved making me get my head up and he looked at me.

Hey. – He said smiling and I smiled back. – I don’t really know how to get into the atmosphere but… What? Is something wrong? – I asked holding his face with both hands and he smiled getting closer to my face. Not really.

He kissed my lips slowly but then all at once while his hands got under my shirt and I tried not to, but ended up breaking the kiss to giggle.

What? – He asked confused. Is just… You scared me and all you wanted was… - I giggled again and he rolled his eyes before throwing my body to the floor and lay his on top of mine carefully. I giggled again. Can you take me serious, please? – He asked pointing to his bulge with a smile. Don’t be nasty. – I giggled again, holding his face closer to kiss him quick. Oh, you’re so innocent. – He pulled a serious face before going back to the kiss holding my body tighter underneath my shirt.

After moments like that and feeling his grow against me while his hands got to my s, Jungkook got up in a fast move.

What are you doing? – I asked puffy. We’re not doing it on the floor. – He answered with a heavy breath.

I got up and before I could turn around to the room’s direction, he carried my body, making me open my legs. I bent my face down to kiss him before move a little so he’d see the way to the room.

Take your shirt off. – He said.

I did so, a little scared we’d fall but just threw it away quickly before hug his neck again and kiss his lips. By my time calculation, we should be entering the room when I felt my back against something, hurting me.

Autch. – I said. I’m so sorry! – Jungkook said before a giggle. – Bad distance calculation. It hurts. – I told him, giggling. – We’re a mess.

Jungkook giggled back before keep moving and kissing me. After a few seconds he landed me carefully on the floor and I hugged his neck making him bow to kiss me. I then took my shorts off and he did the same before throwing me to the smallest bed in the world to kiss my neck. I giggled again, losing control in myself.

What now? – He smiled to my face. We’re a mess. – I repeated and he was still looking at me. – Oh, I’m sorry, are my giggles a turn off? No. – He smiled kissing my lips. – But you need to take me serious.

He moved us to a more comfortable position and got down to take my underwear with all the calm in the world. Jungkook finally laid on top of me again to kiss me quick and got down again to take his underwear and threw it somewhere.

If you giggle now, I’m going to be pissed. – He said biting his lip, holding .

I smiled and reached his neck to pull him closer so I could kiss him. Surprisingly, he entered me at the same time and I moan between the kiss. He started moving slowly right away, while kissing me. He tasted so sweet. Probably because of the quantity of chocolate he putted in his pancakes earlier. From one moment to another, his movements got faster making my body react to it. Our lips broke the connection so our low moans would meet. Jungkook tried to keep eye contact but I saw myself being forced to close my eyes and lay my head back. Jungkook’s low moans kept going on and in the breaks, he’d kiss my neck. It didn’t last that much until we both come and let out louder moans.

Jungkook. – I said puffy as he bit my neck before look at my face.

I hugged his neck and pulled him closer to kiss him quick as I was still running out of air. After some minutes looking to my face, he got up.

I’m just going to clean myself, be right back. – He said and I noticed his sweaty back.

He looked for clean underwear and walked out of the room. I picked our clothes up, dressing my underwear and shirt before sitting on the living room when he appeared out of the bathroom with his clean underwear on.

Jungkook smiled and sat next to me. He hugged my shoulder and started kissing my lips again for a while.

Let’s go out today. – He whispered in the middle of the kisses. Where? – I asked breaking the kisses, massaging his ears. I always had this thing for touching people’s ears and I finally found myself comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter