30 Minutes

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's finally a chapter I worked on for a day like the old days... I should get back to this. Anyway, hope you like it! ^^

[ chapter]

Me and Jungkook were in a taxi with Namjoon and they were both really tired, though they were really happy with their work that night.

It was amazing. – Namjoon repeated.

Jungkook rested his head in my shoulder in that moment and I petted his face.

I’m so tired. – He whispered. But it was amazing. – Namjoon reminded us. It was. – Jungkook said before closing his eyes.

When we got to the hotel, we just met Jin, Taehyung and Jimin that came in the other car since the others were a little late.

So… Good night. – Taehyung smiled.

I gave him a little smile and turned to Jungkook that looked like he was sleeping standing.

Good night. – He whispered.

After long silence seconds, Jin walked to Jungkook and gave him a little punch in the arm.

Good night, maknae. – He smiled.

Jungkook looked at his face and held my hand tighter and I did the same to his so he’d stay calm. After they look at each other for some seconds, Jin kept his little smile and Jungkook ended up rolling his eyes and walking inside the hotel.

The guys followed us and we all got into the same elevator.

I’ll check on the guys so they’ll sleep and you guys have the room for yourself. – Namjoon told us and Taehyung giggled. For what? – Jimin asked. – Jungkook will fall asleep right away.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and looked at me again. – You have 30 minutes.

I quickly looked down and my heart started beating fast of how embarrassed I was feeling. Was he really giving us the room to have… ?

Don’t be embarrassed, I’m not talking about nothing in specific, you can just have time fo- Thanks. – Jungkook’s whisper interrupted him.

I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible and God listened to me because the elevator door opened and I got rid of Jungkook’s hand to get out of there as fast as possible. He reached to me though.

Are you okay? Did you have a panic attack again? – He asked with a more awake face. I am. – I smiled before looking at Taehyung and Jimin. – Good night. – I said before looking at Jin. Good night. – He said and started walking to his room. 30 minutes. – Namjoon pointed at us before follow Jin.

I looked up at Jungkook that raised both of his eyebrows.

What? – I asked. You know what. – I could see a little smirk on his face. You’re so going to sleep. – I giggled.

I started walking to our room door and stopped there to look for the key on my bag. I started feeling fingertips on my thigh making me tremble.

I finally found the key and the hand got up stopping on my covered by my underwear.

You can already stop. – I giggled opening the door. – Because I don’t even know if you have energy enough to dress your pajama. I do. – Jungkook whispered closer than I thought he was, tightening my .

I started walking into the room, ignoring him but Jungkook reached my hand and pulled me to him.

See how I still have strength? – He asked and I turned to him with a smile. How cool of you. – I said and he held my waist pulling me closer. How cool of me. – Jungkook smiled before kiss me softly.

I smiled in the middle of the kiss and started getting closer to him when the kiss got deeper and he smiled between it as well before pushing me carefully against the wall. He broke the kiss to bow and a little since he was really tall and kissed my neck while his hand got under my dress to start pulling down my underwear with his fingertips, making me tremble, but he had to leave my neck to bow even more and help me get rid of my underwear with a little giggle.

I wish I wasn’t this tall, right now. – He said before throw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter