Breathless

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had to wake up early. Or it was just too early for my head since I didn’t get a lot of rest. Namjoon whispered for us to get up with all the calm in the world. When we left the room with our sleepy walks, everybody was already ready.

Are we late? – Jungkook asked waking up instantly. Oh, no. But I woke you up later so you’d get more rest. I noticed you didn’t sleep a lot last night. – Namjoon said. Really? – I giggled. – How? Jungkook didn’t snore. – He giggled in answer and started walking to the kitchen. – I’ll make you breakfast, start getting ready.

I turned around to face Jungkook and he gave me a little smile.

Can you brush my teeth again?

I giggled and shook my head before walking to the bedroom but he followed me.

Can I get dressed in peace? – I asked when I felt his arms holding me from behind. Do you need help? – He whispered rubbing his nose on my neck.

I giggled from the tickles and he let go of me turning me to face him.

We already talked about you take me serious.

I giggled again and punch his chest playing. – Go get clean and pretty. – I stretched my whole body but he had to bow a little so I’d kiss his cheek.

Jungkook left the room and I got dressed and started packing my things before we trade places and I walked to the bathroom. When I left I noticed Taehyung smiling from the couch to me so I sat next to him.

Why are you smiling? – I asked and he got his phone out of his pocket. Can we take selfies together? Why? Just to post on twitter. – He opened the camera. Something to celebrate? Not really. Then why were you smiling? – I giggled. I was embarrassed of asking you. I don’t know if you’re the kind of person that likes to take photos with others. Like Jimin does. But Namjoon-hyung is like “go away”. – Taehyung made a funny voice on “go away” making me giggle.

After we take the photos, we started analyzing them to see if they were good to post or not.

Maria! Kookie! – Namjoon screamed from the kitchen. Oh, you keep seeing it and post what you want. I’ll go eat breakfast. – I told Taehyung and messed his hair a big. I got up in the moment Jungkook opened the room’s door.

I looked at his direction and couldn’t help it but smile. He looked really cute and the dark hair really fit him.

What? – He asked walking to me. – Do I look good?

I nodded and we walked to the kitchen to eat with Namjoon’s company.

After we eat, we all lost our energy. We all looked like sloths walking with our bags to the elevator and then to the taxis. Nobody was waiting for the boys in the airport which was good since I thought they’d die with the flashes of how sleepy they were. Though, as we got to the airplane, I was totally surprised when Jimin, J-Hope and Taehyung started playing some video game with all the energy in the world. Like zombies turning to baby kangaroos. They talked loud and moved a lot surprising Namjoon that 5 minutes after sit on the chair, was already asleep.

But what surprised me even more, was Yoongi that sat next to me and Jungkook. He wasn’t awake as hell as J-Hope that was literally screaming in the other side of the section but he didn’t close his eyes.

Should we watch a movie? – He looked at us. Are you having a sleepwalking attack? – Jungkook bent to look at him since I was in the middle of them.

Suga rolled his eyes with a little smile before looking at me.

Yeah, we can watch a movie. – I said before turning to Jungkook. I’m going to try to sleep. I didn’t sleep at all. – He whispered.

I looked at Yoongi that had puppy eyes on.

We’re still going to watch the movie. – I told him.

I heard Jungkook moving before feeling him holding my hand. I thought he wanted something but when I looked at him, he had his eyes closed.

So me and Yoongi actually watched a movie before he feel tired. He watched the whole movie, reminding me how awake he was with comments and giggles. When it finished he yawed and bent to look at Jungkook before looking at me.

I’m going to sleep now. Thanks for watching the movie with me. – He smiled. I loved it. And I wasn’t really tired. You should get some rest as well. You almost waste the same energy as us in the concerts and interviews. I think I’ll just rest but I don’t feel like sleeping.

He looked for a blanket and a strange pillow he always had with him and made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter