Day 1 (Part III)

American Trainee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t remember it really clearly. I know I was shaking a lot leaving the plane and waiting for our bags. Our agent told us we had more than 300 persons waiting on us and it seemed the double when we went out. We greeted them waving and held hands with some, signing things for others, but I don’t remember it 100%. I remember a beautiful young girl was crying and asked me to sing and Amy sang it for me as she noticed my paler-than-usual face. 
We were guided and separated to two cars so the camera men would come with us to film everything. 
Yoon was with me and she silently held my shaky hand in the way to God-knows-where.
One of the camera men gave us a new envelop. I couldn’t take more. I focused my blank eyes on the front seat as Yoon opened it.
- Maria... We're literally living with them for a week.
- I know - I simply said before turning on my phone.
- In their apartment, Maria.
I simply looked at her with my eyes wide opened full of non-reaction.
I turned my attention back to the phone as I didn’t even know how to react. I just knew there were even more possibilities of ing up everything.
I read the reactions of Sofia knowing about me in Seoul on our chat group with Miguel on Facebook. I smiled but it made me even nervous. I left them message saying "Hi guys I’m in Seoul can you believe it! Just discovered we are actually sleeping at the boys' house ottoke.. STAY TUNE ON SKYPE YOU LESBOS". Lesbos was not an insult, it was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter