chappter 8: a month has passed

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

He never expected the outcome of the meeting with Song ji ong ji hyo could lead to marriage. But he didnt have any choice than accept the proposal.' we are going to make the operation today, mr lee.' Doctor jong suk said to min ho. He nodded and looked at his mother.she looked scared and that made min ho felt sad.' Dont worry, mom..everything will be alright. Believe me. And i have a news to tell you after the operation'. she looked at her son and nodded slightly.

Song ji hyo felt sleepy since she didnt get enough sleep last night. she had been thinking about her deal with min ho all night long. 'She didnt know where she got the courage to ask him to marry her. 'Oh god, i think i lost my mind yesterday'. She was in a deep thought when her phone received a message.

Minho: mother's operation was a success. Thank you for helping us, miss song ji hyo

Ji hyo: i'm glad that she's ok. I will visit her after i finished my work

Min ho: ok, i will wait for you here

She finished her job quickly that day and rushed to the hospital. He smiled brightly when he saw her.' Mom is still unconscious but everything is alright now'. he sounded so excited. When they are having the conversation, her phone rang. It was her father who called.

Song daehan: hello, how are you, my child?

Ji hyo: i'm fine, father. What about you?

Song daehan: i'm in good condition.. so, the time has come, my child. It's already a month after i asked you to find your future husband. I want you to come here tomorrow with him, understand?

Ji hyo: i understood, father. I will be there with him tomorrow. bye father. ake care of yourself.

She sighed after the call ended. min ho still smilled and looked at her.'Is there any problem?'. ' i forgot that tomorrow is the last day for me to find my future husband'. ' so..?? You  already found one, right?'. 'Yes, i found him but we have to go to japan by tomorrow'. 'But what about my mother?..she is still unconscious and she doesnt know that we are getting married'.

 

 

 

Lee bou yong open her eyes and saw her son sitting beside her. 'Mom, you are awake!!'.he was glad and happy. ' yes..didnt you want to tell me something?what is it?'. 'Mom, actually..i'm getting married.'. She smiled weakly and said 'who is the lucky girl?'. 'It's song ji hyo, mother'.