chapter 33: the truth

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Min ho: Why are you doing this, Ji hyo? Why? You are the heir of Song Corp is that not enough for you?

Ji hyo: I did it because of power! When my father managed Song Corporation was just a small company. After he gave it to me, i knew i need to do something to make it one of the most influential company in the world..that was my goal. The company was the most important thing..before you came into my life and ruined it. I was so confused how come a man who has nothing affect me so much. You are the most important thing in my life right now and i dont want to lose you.

Min ho:( he hugged and kissed her forehead) let's run, ji hyo..we can go to another country..US,UK, China or Malaysia! Right, you loves Malaysia.. let's move there. I dont think they will find us.

Ji hyo: what about the children? This place is the best for them to grow up, min ho..you dont have to worry..nothing will happen to us. I promise.

 

At that night, Min ho couldnt sleep so he left Ji hyo in the room and went to see his sleeping sons. Jong Suk hold Min ho's little finger and made him felt warm. 'Jong suk..you know what..sometimes i really hope that your mother is just Cheon Seong Im..not Song Ji hyo the heir of Song Corp. I dont want to lose her..no, we dont want to lose her, right? I promise all three of you..i will protect her until my last breath, the last drop of my blood. If anything happens to me..please protect your mother, alright?'...

At the office

'Ji hyo..there's a police officer wants to see you. I told him to make appointment first but he didnt listen to me'. Kim soo jin burst into the office to inform Ji hyo. 'It's ok.Just let him in'. Soo jin was hesitate but let him eventually.

Jaejoong: sorry to disturb you, Mrs Lee. But, i need to talk with you..alone.( he glared at Soo jin)

Ji hyo: you can leave, soo jin.( soo jin nodded her head and left the room). Have a seat, Mr..

Jaejoong: Kim..Inspector Kim jaejoong.

Ji hyo:  Inspector Kim..is there anything i can help you?

Jaejoong: actually..i want to ask you a few question regarding this girl.( he showed a photo of girl). Do you know this girl, Mrs Lee?

Ji hyo: Jun ji hyun..she's the manager of ZS Company. I met her for a few times..what's wrong with her?

Jaejoong: she was found dead in her house a few months ago. We believe she was murdered. So, if you dont mind i want to ask where you were on July 23rd between 10 and 11.35 p.m?

Ji hyo: i was at home sleeping at that time. You can check the CCTV at my house if you dont believe me. May i ask..how she died?

Jaejoong: she was stabbed for 6 times at the back with 8 cm knife..we got a news that you and Jun ji hyun are rivals. She also said that one of her products are better than yours..is it true?

Ji hyo: both of us are business women..of course there would be sense of rivalry between us..but i didnt take it seriously. Besides, Song Corporation is much bigger company than hers. Is there anything else, Inspector Kim?

Jaejoong: I think that's all for today. Thank you for your cooperation. Before i go..why didnt you come to the police station the day we called you?

Ji hyo: oh..i'm so sorry.. i had an emergency that day so i couldnt come.

Jaejoong: it's alright..

After Jaejoong left the office, Ji hyo made a phone call. ' I want you to keep an eye on him. Dont let him touch my family'.