chapter 34: in danger

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Kim jaejoong knew something was suspicious about Song ji hyo, so after left the Song Corporation head quarters, he returned to police station to make some research about her. He searched her name on Google and a few hours after that, he asked Si yeon to come to his office.

Si yeon:what is the news?

Jaejoong: why didnt you tell me officer Lee min ho is Song ji hyo's husband? Dont tell me you didnt know about it..

Si yeon: ( sighed) i dont think i'm the right person to tell you..there's nothing to do with me.

Jaejoong: but it has to do with the case. If i knew Lee is her husband, i wouldnt give this case to him.

Si yeon: do you think he will not reveal the truth about her?

Jaejoong: who the hell in this world want his wife to be the suspect in criminal case?by the way..i met with Song ji hyo just now.

Si yeon: you met her alone? Why didnt you tell me?

Jaejoong: i dont think it's necessary..futhermore, i think there's something suspicious about her. I want you to keep an eye on her from now.

Si yeon: alright..i'll do it.

Jaejoong: one more thing, i want to know every call that she made before.

 


 Ji hyo looked at the watch and it showed 9 p.m. The time went fast and she didnt realize it has already 6 hours when she started to finish the work at the office. All the workers are already gone home and she was the only one at the office.she took her handbag and ready to leave the office but suddenly she got a phone call from a mysterious man.

 

The man: hello, Mrs Lee, i already got the information about the police officer. I need to see you right now to give the document.

Ji hyo: excellent job, Hyun Joong. Let's meet at my office right now.

Ji hyo waited for 20 minutes but Hyun joong didnt show up and she could felt something wasnt right and called him once more.

Ji hyo: hello, hyun joong where are you?

The guy on the phone: i'm right behind you, Ji hyo...

She immediately turned her head but the man in front of her wasnt Hyun joong but Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: there's no other way you can escape, ji hyo. We have surrounded this whole place. Why dont you just surrender already?

Ji hyo: surrender is not in my nature, Inspector Kim..and dont you realize that you are in my place?

Jaejoong didnt realize that a shooter was aiming for his chest at that time. At the same time, a man came and handed ji hyo a phone.

Ji hyo: Inspector Kim, before you are going to die, why dont you listen to your son's voice for the last time?

Jaejoong: DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY SON YOU !!

Jaejoong didnt realize that Ji hyo was pressing a button under the table and her men was ready to make a move if somebody touch their boss. Knowing something wasnt right, si yeon decided to help Jaejoong with 30 other police men behind her. Right after they burst into the office, Song ji hyo's men already shoot half of them. The situation looked like a terrifying war.

Min ho on the other side didnt realize at all the danger that his wife was facing. After finished his work at the office 2 hours ago, he went straight home to look after the triplets. He was about to fall asleep on the sofa when suddenly he got a phone call from his officemate.

Min ho: hello, Kim jun..why are you calling me this late at night?

Kim jun: i..just want to tell you that Inspector Kim is ambushing your wife's office right now..i think you should go there now before anything bad happen.

The phone that he was holding fell to the ground when he heard the news..his whole body was weak and numb. He managed to calm himself down and went to his wife's office as fast s he could.

' god..please protect my wife..i will never forgive myself if anything happens to her'