chapter 35: the pain in my heart

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Song ji hyo was having hand-to-hand combat with Si yeon while Jaejoong was still struggling with her bodyguard. Both ji hyo and Si yeon were badly injured during the fight but at last, Ji hyo won. Si yeon was kicked in the stomach and she didnt have any strength to fight anymore. Ji hyo immediately pointed a gun at Jaejoong's head and he stopped fighting.

Ji hyo: you're messing around with a wrong person. And now, say goodbye, inspector.

 

At that time, Jaejoong felt all the hopes in this world was gone. He closed his eyes and Seo Jun's face was the only one he could see in his head before...

"Ji hyo!!!"

Min ho couldnt believe what he saw at that time. His beloved and loving wife has turned into a monster. Her hands was full with blood that wasnt her's..her eyes were full with lust to kill.For a second, min ho couldnt recognise a girl infront of him and that made him sad and scared. Ji hyo was too shocked to see Min ho infront of her that she forgot about Jaejoong.

Min ho: dont do that, ji hyo..please

Ji hyo: go away, min ho..you shouldnt be here..i need to do this

Min ho: no..no..this is not you. Think about me, about our sons..you're not a murderer, ji hyo

Ji hyo: i am a murderer..it's my job to kill..

She was about to pull the trigger when suddenly Min ho took out a gun from his pocket. 'Stop it, ji hyo..please'. Without he realized, he shed a tear. She was about to take her gun down when suddenly..

"Pang!!!!" A bullet went straight to her heart. The bullet wasnt coming from his gun, but her own bodyguard who was actually a police.

'Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!' Min ho grabbed her waist before she fell to the ground.

Min ho: no..no!! Somebody help me!!

Ji hyo: min ho..i'm so sorry, i cant be a good wife for you..i'm so glad that we got married..you're the best thing that happenned in my life..i love you.

Min ho: no!! Dont leave me! I cant live without you! Ji hyo!!!! I love you too.

Ji hyo: goodbye, my love...

She breathed her last breath and died in his arm. Min ho couldnt think straight at that time and all he wanted to do was killing himself. He didnt want to live in this world anymore..not without Ji hyo by her side. He took the gun that was in ji hyo's hand and pulled the trigger. ' No!!dont do that, Min ho!!'. Jaejoong's voice echoed in that office. ' If i cant be happy with her in this world..maybe we can be happy hereafter'. His tears fell when he said that. 'Do you think Ji hyo will be happy if you die like this? Think about your children at home? You want to make them orphane? They need you!'. Park si yeon said while struggled to get up.The boys..how can he forgot about them? The symbols of love between Ji hyo and him. He slowly put down the gun and hugged the unconscious body infront of him. He hold her hand and found a ring made up of flower. That was the ring he gave her before they got married and that made him cried louder.

 

 

 

hello guyyysss!!! Sorry for the late update!!i had a lot of assignments to do. ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

'you gave me a forever within a numbered days. And i'm grateful' - the fault in our stars