chapter 20: the honeymoon

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

They have finally arrived in Langkawi International Airport with their bags that were prepared for them in the car earlier. There was a black car was waiting for them at the entrance' Welcome back to Malaysia, Mr and Mrs Lee'. A good looking guy with a blue shirt approached them. ' thank you, Daniel..nice meeting you again'. They went inside the car and Daniel drove until they stopped in front of a beautiful house. Ji hyo and min ho went inside when Daniel spoke ' i will be going and if you need anything you can call me'. 'Alright, Daniel..i think we'll be alright'. Min ho took a look around the house and amazed by the view. 'there are 7 bedrooms in this house...you can choose your own'. He smiled and pointed at the main bedroom. 'I think i want this one..it attracted me'. No..that's mine. Choose another room but not that one'. He actually already knows that the room belongs to ji hyo but wanted to . ' That's why i chose that one..i'm scared to sleep alone, you know?? Besides..we're already married..'. ' i dont want to share my bedroom with you.. and i dont care if you're scared or whatever.. i'm going inside and rest. Bye and dont disturb me'. She took her bags inside her room and changed her clothes. She forgot to lock her room when suddenly min ho pushed the door slowly.' Ji hyo.....' he called fo her and froze when ji hyo yelled for a sudden 'Arrrgghh!!! You ert! What the f*** are you doing here??!'. He was shocked to see her was changing clothes. I'm sorry..' get out from here'. She chased him out with angry tone in her voice. He closed the door and spoke behind it ' i'm sorry..i didnt mean anything..i just want to give you this thing..it might be yours'. A few minutes later ji hyo opened the door and saw min ho was sitting on the sofa in the living room. ' it's ok..i was shocked a little..so what did you want to give me?'. He took her hand and gave her marbles. ' i found it in my room. I thought it might be yours.' She looked at the marbles and smiled ' i searched for it when i was a kid. My father gave it to me when i was 10..cried when i lost it, you know..thanks for found it, min ho'. He was glad that the marbles made her happy. 'Alright then..so, are you come here often?'. 'I came here for a few times when i was younger with my father. But i think i know where is the best place to eat. Come on, lets get ready and we'll going to eat'. ' wait, i want to take a shower first..i smells horrible'.

After 20 minutes, they were already in the car to go to find some food. The Langkawi island was beautiful and full with fresh seafood. They stopped in front of a Restaurant and ordered their food. They didnt realize how hungry they were until the food on the table disappeared in a blink of eyes. 'The food is amazing..i dont think i can walk anymore. You have to carry me to the car, ji hyo'. After the meal, they took a walk at the sea when suddenly they heard a baby's crying. 'Can you hear it, ji hyo??where is the sound comes from?'. Before ji hyo could answer his question, they already saw a woman with a baby in her arms and a little boy arround 3 years old was crying beside his mother. And what make it worse is when the baby in her arm also started to cry when she heard her older brother's voice. The woman looked pitiful and didnt know how to handle the situation. 'Let's go and help her'. Min ho said to ji hyo who couldnt say anything since he already approached the woman.' Yah..min ho!..he's really getting on my nerves'. She didnt have any choice than also help the woman. 'What's wrong, madam? Can we help you?' Min ho spoke to the woman. 'Thank you..can you help me hold my baby for a while? Her brother needs to go to the toilet'. She passed the toddler to Ji hyo who surprised and arkwardly hold the baby cautiously. 'We will wait for you here, madam..dont worry about it'. ' thank you, young man..you are so kind'. She hurriedly brought her older son to the toilet. Min ho, ji hyo and the little girl was left and for a surprised, she stopped crying and smiled to the newlywed couple. It melted ji hyo' heart and without her noticed, min ho took a photo using his phone. The people who was also taking a walk smiled at them and thought the baby was theirs.

After 10 minutes, the mother and her son came back and took her daughter. the older brother was also stopped crying.  ' thank you so much for holding her for me. Wow.. she also stopped crying. Are you pregnant?because Aaliyah only stops crying when i or a pregnant mother hold her. She will cry loudly when a man carry her, you know'. Ji hyo was shocked to hear that and min ho said ' no..my wife is not yet pregnant but we will try to have a child. And we're still newlyweds'. ' oh really? I hope both of you will have a big family soon..and i think we need to go now..my husband is waiting for me.see you later'. Min ho looked at ji hyo's face and saw her blushed. 'You're not pregnant, arent you? Besides, i didnt do anything to you yet'. She was annoyed and said 'of course not..and what do you mean by "yet"???