Chapter 41: the broken hearted man

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

' What are you doing? we shouldnt do that! i'm sorry..i need to go now'. She turned her way back to her house. ' Wait, Ga in..dont go..please..i dont regret it..i like you since the first day we met. I tried to tell you but i didnt know how'. He tried to stop her and held her wrist. ' Please, soo hyun. I'm not the right person for you..i hope you understand..you should find someone better than me..someone that can return your feelings and can take good care of you and please let me go of my hand'. She didnt know why it was hard to look into Soo hyun's eyes at that time. It was full with love and hope that the girl infront of him will accept his feelings. ' Cant you see? I dont want anybody else my heart only belongs to you. If you dont feel the same way towards me, i dare you to look into my eyes and say it right now..say that you dont like me at all..'. Ji hyo lost her words at that time. All her arrogance and pride were all gone at that moment. She felt weak and suddenly all her memories of Min ho and the triplets came to her mind. ' I dont feel the same way towards you, Soo hyun. I love someone else and i will never forget that person just because of you! Just forget about me and please move on with your life'. She left him alone speechless and broken heart.

 

At the villa

She went straight to her room and cried her heart out. 'I need you right now, my husband, my love..i miss you so much..why we have to be apart like this.. why cant we just be happy like everyone else?'. She cried until finally felt asleep with a broken heart.

 

Min ho woke up at 3 a.m and went to the kitchen to get some water. He recalled the dream that he had just now. in that dream he saw ji hyo but she was crying..he hugged and kissed her head before someone took her away from him. He called for her but she was already gone before he woke up with sweaty shirt and heart gasping for air. after drank some water to cool down the throat, he went to the triplets' room and see the boys were sleeping soundly. 'Why i always feel that your mother is still alive, my sons? Am i going crazy? Am i the one who cant accept the fate that is written for us?'. 

At jeju 

Ji hyo was doing laundry when she got a mesage from Soo hyun. 

' i'm sorry for bothering, but can i meet you for a moment? I promise i'll never gonna disturb you again after this'.

'Wait for me at the restaurant in front of the beach. I'll be there in 5 minutes'.

He was already at the restaurant when ji hyo arrived and took a seat infront of her. ' I'm going back to Japan today. Maybe we will see each other after this and maybe not..So, i right now i want to apologise to you for what i've done. I know i shouldnt force you to accept my feelings like that.. i pray for your happiness with your loved one, ga in. But, hey we still friends, right?'. He smiled at her with his hurtfull eyes. Ji hyo couldnt do anything at that time. she felt sorry for this handsome guy infront of her and she cant deny that she likes him but that doesnt enough to change her heart. Maybe if the first time they met at Japan 2 years ago, ji hyo choose soo hyun instead of min ho they would be a nice happy couple right now. But, it's too late and we cant change the past. 'Take care of yourself, soo hyun..i'll pray for your happiness too. I'm sure you will find someone better than me'. He sighed and said 'I hope so.. by the way, if you need me, you can call me anytime.. i will always be there for you'. Then, he stood and walked away to his sportscar that were waiting for him. He took a final glance at ji hyo and put on a sunglasses to avoid people see him cry. ' Goodbye, my love..maybe it is my fate that i will never gonna has a chance to be loved by you but it's ok since i'm a fool'. He cried silently while driving towards the airport.