chapter 3:first meeting

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Outside the hospital, a tall man with long sleeved shirt was running towards the counter.'hey, can i know where is the room of patient's name Lee bou young?'. 'please wait for a moment, i'll check her name. lee bou yong's room is number 47'. 'Thank you'. Replied that guy.he couldn't wait any longer to see his mother's condition.when he arrived there, he saw his mother sleeping soundly on the bed. but, his attention wasn't on his mother anymore but to a lady who was sitting on the sofa beside her mother. she looks like a career woman with matured appearence. ' I'm sorry to ask, but are you the one who called me to come here?'.he tried to begin the conversation with that lady.'yes, i called you just now because i'm the one who hit your mother'. She told him with serious expression.' So, what did the doctor say about her condition?'. He looked at his mother with worry. 'The doctor said she only had minor injury on her forehead, and need a rest for a few days in the hospital...and i want to tell you that her motorcycle was in bad condition and cannot be used anymore. But you don't have to worry, i will pay for the hospital bills and replace the motorcycle with a new one'. 'Thank you for your consideration but i don't think you need to do this'. He felt guilty to make that lady pay for all of that even though he couldn't afford to pay the hospitall bills himself. 'It's ok, i think i'm the one who is responsible to do this since i'm the one who hit her'. She said to him with her unchanged expression. 'this is my card, if there is anything you need you can call me. I need to go now, and i will come back tomorrow'. She shook his hand left the room quietly not to disturb the old woman. 

He sighed deeply after the lady left and looked at the card she gave him. 'So, her name is song ji hyo..i'm a stupid guy!!how come i forgot to ask her name before..that lady must be quite rich. She doesnt mind to pay the hospital bills and the motorcycle'. While he was mumbling to himself, he didnt realize that his mother had awake. 'Minho, my son..you are here' his mom smiled at him. 'Mom, didnt i tell you do not ride that motorcycle anymore?.if you need anything you can just call me.now you are injured and made me worried about you. Thank god that lady is a good person'.he nagged to his mother. He actually got a bad news, thè company that he has been working has closed and they haven't pay him the salary for almost 3 months. but he couldnt tell her with her condition like this.

 

 

 

Song ji hyo took a day leave since she wasn't really feel to go to the office today.she took a quick shower and decided to go to the hospital. She even brought souvenir for that woman.when she arrived at the hospital, she saw min ho who was sitting on the bench while reading a magazine. When she came to him, he smiled brightly to her.

'thank you for coming again. aren't you working today?'. He helped her carrying the fruit she brought. 'i took a leave today since tomorrow i need to go to Japan...Have you eaten yet, min ho?' she looked at him who tried to avaid her gaze. ' i ate a sandwich just now' he lied to her, he actually didnt eat anything since yesterday. 'Why dont you accompany me to have some breakfast?'. For the first time she smiled at him and somehow that made his heart skip a beat. 'of course i will if you ask me to'. As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, she asked him 'arent you working today, min ho?' That question made him felt uncomfortable but he didnt show her. 'i'm working at Burger King at 6 pm'. He wasnt lying, in fact he did 2 jobs before this to support her mother who is sick.

They had a nice conversation together at the cafeteria before they went to visit his mother.his mom was so pleased to see ji hyo visit her again today. Min ho couldnt deny to feel respect towards ji hyo since she looks matured and strong woman not to mention she is a responsible person too.while min ho was thinking to himself, ji hyo's phone rang and after a few second later she told them ' i think i should go now, i got some important work to do at the office..and i will come to visit  again after i come back from japan'. ' thank you for the gift, my dear please come visit me again next time'. she smiled at the old woman and said 'dont worry...i promise i will'.