chapter 25: the pride of two women

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Song ji hyo couldnt sleep that night and was thinking about the meeting with Si yeon. She felt regret for asking him to marry her. 'Argghh..i should've asked someone else'. She came out of the room to get some water when she  saw min ho was sitting alone at the sofa. She sat beside him and said 'Min ho..i want to apologise...i shouldnt dragged you into my own personal problem. If you have anything to tell me..i'm here for you'. He looked at ji hyo's face and said 'Si yeon..she was my best friend, my protector and older sister. I liked her since i was in high school. I got bullied in school and she defended me. I'm so pathetic..but, 4 years ago..she went away because of work. I waited for her and was thinking about her everyday but she never came..until one day, i found you'. She listened carefully and didnt say any word. 'Do you still love her?' He sighed and said ' i dont know..'. Ji hyo felt slightly sad about what she just heard. 'Ji hyo..i already got a new job'. He smiled with sad eyes. ' I promise to work hard and be a responsible husband'. ' but..what about Si yeon? Someone that you waited for too long has come'. He took her hand and said softly 'Si yeon is my past..and you're my future..i want to take care of you from now on'. ji hyo was touched with what Min ho has said to her.' Ji hyo..look at the time..we should sleep now it's late already'. They both went to their separate rooms and slept peacefully.

Ji hyo went to visit her mother in law after finished her work at the office. 'Ji hyo.. doctor said i can discharge from the hospital tomorrow'. She relieved to hear that. 'Really?then i will take a day off tomorrow so i can bring you home .'. 'I'm sorry to borther you , ji hyo'. She was about to continue the conversation when suddenly Si yeon came. 'Hi, mom, i'm here again and hello, Ji hyo'. Ji hyo couldnt believe her eyes. 'what is wrong with this girl.Why is she calling my mother in law "mom"?'. Ji hyo thought to herself. 'Si yeon is my adopted daughter. She was closed with Min ho and that's why she called me mom'. Bou yong explained to ji hyo. 'Ji hyo..can we talk for a while? I will buy some coffee for you'. Si yeon suddenly spoke to her. 'Why not..mom, i'll be back later, ok?'. Bou yong nodded her head and both ladies went to the cafeteria together.

Ji hyo: so, what is it that you want to talk about, Miss Si yeon?

Si yeon: Firstly, i want to say thank you for taking care of Min ho but i want to ask you something..are you sincerely love him ?

ji hyo: I'm sorry to say this but my personal life has nothing to do with you.

Si yeon: but it's about Min ho. I dont want him to be used by someone to achieve their goals. I will never forgive if you hurt his feelings. I love him.

Ji hyo:love? Did you remember about him when you were in Malaysia and got married? You lied to him and yes, i knew it. you divorced with your husband and came back here and want to get his love back. You are also a police, dont you?And now you're sitting in front of me saying that he is being used by me? you should be thankful that i never tell him about this cuz i dont want him to hate you. I know he still love you.

Si yeon: if you know that he still loves me why dont you let him go?

Ji hyo: He might still loves you but you have to remember that i'm his wife.I was there when you were gone and i wont give up on him.

Si yeon: you think you can dominate him with your wealth dont you? Do you think he will fall for you because of that? Min ho is not the man you're thinking. I knew him very well.

Ji hyo: That's right..you know him very well but he will never know who you are. I think i should go now..by the way,thanks for the coffee

Si yeon sat alone after ji hyo left and cried softly. She really regret with what she has done to Min ho. She left the love of her life and chased a man that didnt know how to appreciate her. 'I'm sorry, min ho...'

Min ho came home felt tired because of the first day at work. 'How about your job?is it good?'. Ji hyo approached him. 'It's great..but my boss gave me too much work today..argghh i'm so tired'. She never asked him what kind of job he got because she already knew it. She only smiled and looked at him 'you should work hard since you have a family now. And before i forgot, mom can be discharge from hospital tomorrow'. 'Really?thank god..but i cant pick her up because i just started my job today'. He showed a worried look. 'Dont worry, i will take her home and i already took a day leave'. 'Thank you...ji hyo, can i ask you something?'. He said softly. She nodded her head for him to continued 'have you ever feel regret for being my wife?'. She didnt expect him to ask that question. 'I'm the one who asked you to marry me..why should i regret about it? Besides, you are also a good man'. She told him and touched his shoulder. 'Thank you once again, ji hyo..i promise to be a good husband for you'.

 

Hello you guys!! I'm thinking to make it a happy ending or sad ending..hahaha..but this story is not coming to an end yet. ^_^