chapter 1:father's riddles

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Song ji hyo is the CEO in Song Corporation for about 2 years now.since she came back to Korea after graduated in Oxford University.She took over her father, Mr Song daehan's position until now because he wanted to retire and right now he lives in Japan.Even at the young age, she needs to take this big responsibilty because she doesn't have any other sibling.And maybe that is the reason why she is quite matured compared to any other woman arround her age.

when she was immersed in her work she heard a knock on the door 'come in, Soo jin' said song ji hyo and her secretary walked in with her red high heels.She gave ji hyo big files and a bottle of strawberry milk that ji hyo loves.'ahhh..i forgot to tell you Miss ji hyo, your father called me when you were in the meeting just now and he asked you to call him back after you finished your meeting'.ji hyo felt there must be something very important that her father wanted to tell because he is not like any other fathers that will call their daughter just to say hi.she could feel slightly nervous all of a sudden.'i will call him right now, Soo jin..thanks for the milk anyway..'she smile at soo jin.'welcome, boss'.replied soo jin while looking at ji hyo who tried to call her father.

Ji hyo:hello?father..it's me ji hyo.. how are you dad?i'm sorry i didn't call you for a few days..i got so many things to do at the office

Father:it's okay, don't worry about me.i'm healthy and i know you are busy..but there is something important i want to tell you,my child...

Ji hyo:what is it father?you can tell me right now

Father:i don't think it's appropriate to talk about this through the phone.i want you to come to japan this week so we can discuss this matter.

Ji hyo:but father..my schedule is full untill next month..there are important meetings i need to attend...

Father:don't worry about your schedule because i asked soo jin to change it just now.i want you to come here this saturday.

Ji hyo:...ook father..see you this saturday..

She sighed after the call ended and realized that soo jin is still in her office.'soo jin..did my father ask you to change my schedule?'soo jin nodded her head slightly.ji hyo really wanted to know what is her father wanted to tell but could not deny that she felt nervous.'my father asked me to go to japan this weekend to tell me something important..what do you think it is soo jin??soo jin smile and said 'i think there are 2 consequences that might happen boss'she wanted to boss 'firstly..he wants to tell you that he is getting married or secondly, he wants to ask you to get married".'you are really getting in my nerves soo jin..i'm asking you a serious question and you giving me a silly answer".'i'm just kidding boss don't take it siriously..and i want to tell you once again that you have to attend a meeting with Cherry Company at 3 pm'.She took a glance at her watch that showed 2.35 pm.she really wanted to curse at soo jin but she realized that she didn't have much time so she took her car keys and pushed the lift button to go to the parking lot.she found her car rightaway because of the bright colour. without any delay,she increased the velocity of the car until.....

 

 

 

 

 

I'm very sorry about the grammar mistakes because english is not my first language but i will try to improve and i know this is a very short chapter but i promise will update soon and thank you for those who support this fanfiction!!thank you so much!!i love you.!!!!!