chapter 24 : the photo

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Min ho couldnt believe to see Park Si Yeon at the hospital and was visiting his mother who were sleeping at that time. 'Hi min ho, and you must be his wife.. Song Ji hyo, right?'. She approached them and tried to hold herself from crying. 'My name is Park si yeon..min ho's neighbour'.Ji hyo recognised her immediately...she's the girl in that photo.'Nice to meet you, si yeon'.  'Ji hyo..si yeon is my bestfriend. She's a...' He was about to say "police" but was cut by Si yeon 'i'm an interior designer'.Min ho didnt know why she lied about her own occupation and tried to change the topic. 'But..how did you know that my mother is in the hospital?'. He asked her because He actually wasnt ready to tell si yeon about his mother's sickness and the mariage. 'Ahh..our neighbour myung soo told me that when i was looking for you..we know each other for too long min ho, of course i knew it'. She said while her eyes were straight to ji hyo with serious look. They both were sitting on a chair opposite each other and Lee bou yong as the barrier between them. 'By the way, thank you for visiting my mother in law.. you must be busy'. They both could felt a rivalry between them. 'I came here actually to tell min ho something. Can we talk..just both of us?'. She looked toward min ho. 'Ji hyo..i'll come back later'. She only nodded her head slightly.

At the cafeteria

Min ho: si yeon, i'm so sorry i didnt tell you about all of this.

Si yeon: it's your personal life, min ho..i cant do anything..(she smiled even though she wanted to cry and curse at him)

Min ho: Everything happened so sudden...you went away and i thought i should move on with my life

Si yeon: let's not to talk about that anymore..i have something more important to tell you.(she passed him a document envolept).

 

Min ho: what is this?

Si yeon: your application for the the police in Department of Criminal Imvestigation has been accepted.

Min ho: really????!!!wow thank you so much!!i love you, si yeon

Si yeon: you shouldnt say that words easily, you know..it will hurt that person..

Min ho: actually.. i still care for you, si yeon..

Si yeon: care??for all these years we spent together you only care for me??how could you betray me..I love you, min ho..forever

Min ho: i loved you!! I waited for you!! I really wanted to be with you but suddenly you were gone..you left me at that house and was thinking about you everyday! I missed you so much..i needed you but you were not there for me...and now it's too late

Si yeon: Do you love ji hyo? Do you love her as much as you loved me?

Min ho: ji hyo is my future. Fate brought us together even though i'm not good enough for her.

Si yeon: How do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you dont love?

Min ho: you dont have to worry about that..

She cried because her heart was broken into pieces. She never thought min ho would do this to her. 'I should go now..bye min ho'

Ji hyo was having conversation with Bou yong when min ho entered. 'Where is Si yeon? I thought she wanted to meet me before she gone home..'. He looked at his mother and said 'she has a job to settle and need to go back immediately'. After 10 minutes, they decided to go back home since the atmosphere wasnt to good.

Min ho was quiet all the time in the car and didnt tease ji hyo like he always do. Ji hyo didnt ask him anything about his conversation with Si yeon earlier. Ji hyo might not know the whole story but she knows part of it. She felt like she took him away from si yeon. Min ho still has not spoke a word when they reached home and suddenly si yeon gave him a text message. 'I want to ask you something...please dont tell Ji hyo about your new job..it's for your safety'..

What is that means??