chapter 27: the secret

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Their heart beat like it would burst out of their chests. 'Yah! LEE MIN HO! What do you think you're doing?'. 'Why? I kissed my own wife. What's wrong with it? I..love you, ji hyo'. She couldnt believe that words came out from his mouth. She thought Min ho loves Si yeon and to her, this marriage is only for the sake of her father. Of course she can't deny the feelings in her heart towards him but her ego was too big to admit it. Besides, she actually kept a secret that she didnt want anyone in her family to know including Min ho. ' Min ho..i'm tired..let's go home'. His heart sank because she did not feel the same way as he felt. 'Alright..let's go home'. He was quiet all the time when they were in the bus. When they arrived home, Min ho came inside her room and said ' ji hyo..i'm telling you once more that i love you and i will be the best husband for you'. 'I thought you love Si yeon? She's the love of your life, right?'. Min ho didnt know why he felt angry when she mentioned that name. 'There's nothing to do with her, alright? I'm talking about you, about us!'. ' No, Min ho. You only want to use me to revenge her! But deep inside your heart you still love Si yeon.And dont you forget that we married because of the deal that we made'. He really felt his blood was boiling and came closer to her face 'If you dont love me, why dont you say it on my face now? Just say that you hate me right now. And why did you return my kiss??! You are just too arrogant to admit it, ji hyo. You are feeling the same towards me but your pride is too valuable for you'. Then he went out of the room and slammed the door. Ji hyo was left alone speechless. Min ho was in his room felt hurt and regret with what he said towards Ji hyo. He didnt understand why so hard for her to admit her love towards him. Ji hyo saw the letter and the box from his father and read it again. This marriage meant everything to the family and that made her felt regret with her own action earlier.

It was morning already and ji hyo could only slept for 2 hours. 'Oh..thank God it's Saturday'. She said when looked at her phone. She went to the bathroom and got ready for breakfast. 15 minutes later she was already at the dining room with Min ho and Bou yong. 'Good morning, my love'. His words made her surprised. ' did he has an amnesia or what?' She thought to herself. Bou yong only smiled to see both of them who looked like happy married couple. 'Mom, what are you gonna do today?'. Ji hyo asked Bou yong. 'I want to visit my old friend at Incheon. Her daughter gave birth to a son yesterday'. 'It's great then we'll take you there'. 'There's no need to do that. I can take a bus by myself'. She tried to refuse the offer. 'It's ok mother, Min ho and i are going to Incheon as well'. 'Alright then i'll come with you'.

At Incheon

'Where are we going to?' Min ho asked when they already sent Bou yong to her friend's house. ' i'm taking you to shooting centres. I want to show you how to shoot properly. You are a police, right? '. Min ho was froze at the seat. Si yeon asked him to keep it a secret. 'Are you a fortune teller? How do you know everything about me?'. 'Cuz you are my husband, idiot'.

'Hello, Ji hyo. It has been a while since i saw you here'. A beautiful long haired girl smiled and shook ji hyo's hand. ' you know i got so many work to do lately. And this is my my husband, Lee min ho'. She pointed at him and the girl smiled sweetly. ' Come with me, i'll show you the place'.

'Wow.. i saw this in the movies'. He looked excited. 'Ok, i will leave both of you here if you need anything just call me'. 'I think we will be ok'. He put on the earmuffs and that goggles and hold the gun for the first time. He tried to shoot but failed miserably.. the same thing happened to his second and third shot. 'I never saw someone shoot as bad as you'. 'Thanks for that compliment..it really help'.Ji hyo came closer to him 'you should hold it like this'. She took his hand and showed him how to shoot properly. Their face were so closed that almost kissed. After almost 30 seconds, ji hyo realised what min ho was thinking. ' yah! Do you want me to shoot you right now? Can you focus at the target?'. ' you are my target, ji hyo..alright i will take it seriously'. He said after he saw ji hyo scary face. 'Hey, i'm getting better..at last!'. Ji hyo looked at her watch and it's already an hour since they left Bou yong at her friend's house. 'I think it's time for us to go now'.

At home

They already finished their dinner and ji hyo were in her room to take a shower. She let the water ran down her face and thinking 'should i tell him who i am? The real Song ji hyo?' Her job is not only as the CEO of Song Corporation..but more than that..