Chapter 9: her childhood

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Lee min ho was packing his clothes and everything he needs into a bag. Then, he went to the hospital to visit his mother for the last time before he goes to the airport. 'Mom, i'm sorry i have to go at the time like this..i know you need me right now. I promise i will come home early, ok?'. He felt guilty for leaving his mother alone but what can he do..he needs to fulfill the deal with song ji hyo. 'No, actually i feel very happy that my son is getting married. Please send my regards to ji hyo's father'. 'I will, mom'. He kissed his mother's cheek and suddenly ji hyo came in. She smiled at her future mother in law and said 'i'm sorry that i need to borrow him at the time like this.. but we are gonna come home immediately after i introduce min ho to my father..and before i forgot, i asked two bodyguards to take care of you'. 'Dont worry about me, just go and be happy, ok? I will pray for your both of you, my child.'

 

At japan

 

He never went to japan before and that made him excited but nervous at the same time to meet ji hyo's father.

Min ho: so, can you tell me about your father?

Ji hyo: he is a fierce man who doesnt like coward people. He likes manly men with strong apperence. He asked me to find future husband like kim jong kook. (She wanted to a little and smiled when his expression changed)

Min ho: what should i do now?i dont have that features. I'm just the guy who has nothing

Ji hyo: dont say like that, everyone in this world are special.

Min ho: thnks for saying that. Sorry if i ask but why did you choose me as your future husband?dont you have a boyfriend?

Ji hyo: no, i dont have one. I didnt have any choices so that's why i asked you.

Min ho:if you are not ready to get married yet, why dont you tell your father about it?

Ji hyo: i will never make a decision that will make my father disappointed with me. I owe him my life

Min ho:what do you mean by that?

Ji hyo: i'm adopted daughter of him. He took me when i was 6 years old at the orphanage. He saved me from hell. He raised me on his own and made me his child. He taught me with full of discipline and even though he loves me, but he never treated me like a daughter..he taught me like a son. He sent me to learn martial arts and you know, that i can shoot really well at the age of 9? He once put a gun on my head because i got B + in maths.he got a bad temper when he was young. But he changed when he got older.He once told me that i'm the only family that he got that he will never want to lose again.

Min ho:again? What do you mean by "again"? He had a family before?

Ji hyo: yes.. he got a wife and a daughter.

Min ho: what happened to them?

Ji hyo: his wife and daughter died when they were by their own bodyguards when he was outstation. He almost killed that men with his own bare hands before police came.

Min ho: so that is the reason all your bodyguards are women then. Wait, you said you are adopted but why your surname is the same?

Ji hyo: so you realized, huh? Song ji hyo is not my real name. My real name is Cheon Sung Im. He doesnt want to call me by real name because he was scared if my relative would take me away from him. That is why he raised me in japan instead of korea.

Min ho: thank you for telling me your story, miss song ji hyo.. i really appreciate it

Ji hyo: we're getting married, there's no need to call me miss anymore.

Min ho: ok, ji hyo..

 

They arrived at the house and ji hyo asked her driver to park the car, left min ho with his mouth hanging when he saw the house. It was the biggest house he ever seen in his life. 'It's ok if you want to stay there all the time, i'm coming inside now'. 'No no, dont leave me behind.. i will come with you'.

 

 

'Oh god, it feels like i'm a cinderella that is getting married to a prince charming..'   - _-

 

 

 

 

 

 

So..will song daehan accept lee min ho as his son in law??

Today is my birthdayyyy!!yeaahh i'm officially 20 years old.!! Thank you for all your supports for me and i will update as soon as possible