chapter 28: the news

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

When she finished taking a shower and put on the pajamas, Lee min ho knocked the door. 'Come in, Min ho..it's not locked'. 'How do you know it's me?'.  'I could hear your footsteps coming out from your room.. so what do you want from me?'. He scratched his head 'actually..i wanted to apologize that i yelled at you yesterday..but, what i said about my feelings are true'. She stared at his handsome face and sighed 'it was my fault that brought Si yeon's name in our problem..so, forgive me'. She still couldnt admit her own feelings towards him. 'Alright then..i want to sleep now..goodnight, ji hyo'. He was about to pull the doorknob when suddenly he saw Bou yong was coming to the direction of their room. He immediately burst into ji hyo's room and she was almost scream because of that. 'What the hell are you doing?' He put his hand on to prevent her from screaming. 'Shoohhh!!my mother is coming here. I think she wants to check on us'. She pulled his hand from her from covering 'really?'.After waited for 5 minutes, he put his ear on the door to hear any suspicious sound and whispered 'i think she's already gone, ji..'. She already fallen asleep like a baby. Min ho came to her and kissed her cheek before she woke up. 'Min ho..come and sleep with me tonight'. She was halfwake at that time. He also laid on the bed beside her and kissed her lips softly. 'Ji hyo, i want you right now'. That night was the most romantic night until..

 

'Arrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!' Her scream could be heard in every corner of that house!!! 'Ji hyo!min ho! What is happening? His mother asked behind the door. 'Nothing, mom!it's just a cockroach'. min ho yelled while his hand on ji hyo's mouth 'Let me handle that, Mr Lee'. One of the maid interrupted. 'It's ok, i can handle it. All of you can go now'. He said while gasped for air. 'Why were you screaming?I almost got a heart attack!'. She covered herself with the blanket 'you me, ert!'. 'Hey, I didnt you! You wanted me as well, right? Besides, i'm your husband so what's wrong with it?' He smiled at her mischieviously. 'I didnt remember anything...' 'do you want me to repeat? You might be remember..' she really irritated with him 'go away! I want to take a shower now'. 'Do you want me to accompany? It can save water too'. She threw a pillow at him but he managed to avoid and went to his bedroom.

They were having breakfast when Si yeon gave min ho a text message 'we should meet, now. Urgent matter'. He was curious with what Si yeon wanted to tell him but at the same time, he could felt nervous. 'See you at Moon coffee shop at 10'. His reaction could be read by Ji hyo 'what's wrong, min ho?'. 'My boss wants to meet me. Urgent she said'. 'You should go now, otherwise you'll be late'. He left the house immediately to meet Si yeon. His instinct told him that it's gonna be a bad news. 'I think my secret will be revealed soon'. Ji hyo thought to herself.

 

Hello you guys!!! Stay tuned for more chapters!!btw thanks for comments and to the new readers, hiiiiiiiii