chapter 6: the bruises

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

 Lee min ho could feel his nose was broken, his lips was bleeding and head was spinning like roller coaster. 'Where is my money you mother f*****??!!' he made a great mistake cuz he borrowed money from his friend. Yeah..ji yong was a friend but has a hot temper, not to mention  he is a gangster too.'i promise will pay your money' he said while holding his breath. ' you said the same thing two weeks ago and you didnt pay me even a cent!i want you to pay my money by tomorrow. If you cant pay, i will slit you mother's throat.he told him, kicked his stomach and left the place with his "friends".

min ho tried to get up and walked slowly to the hospital to see his mother. He washed his bleeding face before enter the room number 67. His mom was sleeping soundly. carefully not to wake the woman, he walked on the sofa beside her and thought about what the doctor told him this morning. Mr lee, you mother has diagnosed with brain cancer stage 3. We need to make an operation as soon as possible.' Wwhat??.can she still survive, doctor?' She can survive but the operation have to be done quickly'. 

He felt very sad and useless. He cannot afford to pay for the operation. He lost a job yesterday, mom diagnosed with cancer and Ji yong wants to kill him.What an unfortunate life he has. Tired with all the problems in his life, he fell asleep on the sofa.

 

After finished her job at the office, ji hyo decided to visit the old woman at the hospital. She smiled when remember her conversation with soo jin at the office

Soo jin: miss, he meeting this evening has cancelled so you are free after 4 pm.

Ji hyo: oh ok thanks for the information, soo jin

Soo jin: so... miss what did your father tell you when you were in japan??

Ji hyo: ohh.. he asked me to get married.. in a month ( still with unchanged expression)

Soo jin: i knew it, miss!! Didnt i tell you before?? I was right!!hahaha so.. who is the unlucky guy?? Just kidding, miss..(she said when ji hyo looks like to kill her anytime)

Ji hyo: he asked me to find my future husband on my own. I dont know what to do right now.

Soo jin: dont you have someone that you like?

Ji hyo: no, idont..if you were a man, i think i would marry you, soo jin..that will settle my problem

Soo jin: thank god that i'm a woman..

She arrived at the hospital with some food that she bought on the way there. when she opened the door, she saw Min ho was sleeping soundly on the sofa. She wondered why his face was full with bruises. Her heart felt sorry for him and spontaneously took out her jacket and put on minho's chest.she took a look at the window. And suddenly she heard.. ' thank you for coming again today, ji hyo'. that woman smiled brightly at ji hyo. 'I finished my job early today so i thought maybe i could come and visit you'. They talked for ten minutes until minho woke up. He looked surprise to see ji hyo. 'Hi, ji hyo..'. he was about to say something but a doctor came to check his mother's condition and asked them to go out of the room for a while. 'Let's go to the cafetria so we can talk'. Ji hyo said to him and followed her.

At the cafeteria

Ji hyo: may i ask why your face is full of bruises? It's ok if you dont want to tell me.

Minho: i fell from the stairs yesterday. Dont worry about me. (He tried to keep it a secret from ji hyo)

Ji hyo: ohh..you should be more carefull next time.( she knew that bruises was the result of being punched by someone. She has the experience in martial arts               for about 18 years and of course she know). If there is any problem, you can tell me anytime.

Min ho: Thank you for your consideration ,miss ji hyo. I will remember that

They talked for a few minutes and she decided to go home. 'Tell auntie that i need to go home right now'.' I'll tell her later ...and be careful when you drive'.