chapter 44: The gun

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

'We're here, Mr Lee Min ho'. That man showed him around the house.The view was magnificent. 'It's quite big for four of us, huh?'. He said to the triplets. 'This is your key, if there's anything you need you can call me anytime'. Jang geun suk shook his hand and made his way out of the house. ' 

After gave the triplets a shower and new clothes, Min ho put them to sleep since they're tired of the journey. He then change his own clothes and took a look around the house. Near the ocean, he could see a house, quite as big as his villa and wondered who is the owner. 

 

At the flower shop

' yah, Hye Kyo, did you hear the news?'. Ji hyo's boss, Park Shin Hye started gossiping with the staff. Ji hyo wasnt interested in the conversation and started to do her job. 'What news?'. Replied the staff. ' I heared that the owner of the big villa at the edge of the cliff has moved here'. ' is it true??who is the owner?is it a man??'. She said with excited voice. Ji hyo kept doing her work and ignored the ladies behind her. ' Yeah, it's a man. i heard he is very good looking, but....'. She suddenly stopped. 'But what???'. Hye kyo asked. 'He brought triplets babies with him'. Ji hyo was froze. ' Triplets babies??eyy..i dont think they're his children..maybe his friend's or sibling's, right?. She tried to deny. ' i dont think so, I also heared that his wife is already passed away and left him with the triplets'. Ji hyo listened to their conversation secretly and wondered where the hell does Shin Hye got that informations. 'If he's good looking, I dont mind to be his second wife..'. They started giggling. 'By the way, where did you get the informations?' Hye kyo also curious with Shin hye. 'Geun suk told me about it yesterday'. Ji hyo took a deep breath and left the place to take some fresh air.

Min ho had fallen asleep at the sofa and immediately wake up when he heard crying voice from the baby monitor. it was already 8pm and they're starving. 'I'm sorry Dong Wook.. just wait ok, i'm making you some milk'. after ten minutes, the milk bottles were already empty and the boys' little tummy were full. 'Are you happy, now??yah..i'm also hungry..let's go out and find good food, ok?' he kissed the triplets' forehead and started to get changed.

' Wow..this sashimi is really amazing. Madam!! one more plate of sashimi,please!!. 'Alright'. replied the auntie. After you grown up, Daddy will bring you guys here and we can eat together, alright?. I really hope you can grow up faster'.  

Ji hyo was about to sleep when she got a message from someone

From: Kim woo bin

i'm waiting for you at the restaurant that we met before to hear your answer. 

Ji hyo threw the phone away and started to felt angry. Like it or not she had to do the job or else her family's lives will be in danger. 

To: Kim woo bin

I'll be there in 10 minutes.

She changed her clothes and drove her car towards the direction of the restaurant. When she arrived, the place was empty and the only person she saw was the guy she really wanted to kill at that time.

' You're here at last.. come here..sit down and you can order anything you want..it's my treat. Anything for my partner'. He winked to her.

' Thanks, but i'm not hungry. i'm just going to say that i agree with your offer.BUT in one condition'. 

'Just tell me what you want'.

' stay away from my family'.

Kim woo bin laughed. 'Alright..alright..i'm not going to touch them..you can trust me. By the way, I want to return back something special that belongs to you'. 

It was a gun.

 Ji hyo couldnt believe her own eyes. That gun was once very precious to her. 'Where did you get it? I thought I've lost it since the day that I...' she couldnt say the next word. 'Since the day that you died?. It's just a small matter. Of course I can get it back for you and trust me, I can do much more than this'. 

At home

Ji ho stared at the gun in her hand for almost an hour. The gun that reminded her of the mistakes she did, the crimes she commit and lives that she took. It also helped her got the nickname of Inexorable Witch. In the world of gangsterism, black market and every activities that involve with crimes knows that name. The merciless Song ji hyo, that are the impression of them towards her. That thing made her unbreakable, powerful and of course her influence is too big to describe.  

But that was before she met Min ho. He came into her life like a shooting star and changed everything. 'I'm sorry that I have to sacrifice our love for the sins that I commit..but, please can I see your face for the last time?'...