Chapter 15:wedding dress

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Ji hyo:'So, where are we going to eat now?

Min ho: you said you wanted to buy the wedding dress?

Ji hyo: yes i am.. but we need to eat first, i'm hungry

Min ho: i have eaten..so i dont mind where ever you wanna eat. I'll just follow you since you're the the boss

Ji hyo: alright then.

Min ho: ji hyo, thanks for wearing that ring..it suits you.( he blushed and looked at the ground)

Ji hyo: i just wear it because the colour suits my clothes today. It's not that it is special to me( she really didnt want to hurt her pride)

Min ho: i dont mind, at least you wear it. (He smiled with his annoying look). But, where are we going to? Didnt you said you are hungry?

Ji hyo: we are going to my house.

'This is what you call a house? This is not a house, it's a f****** castle'. The house was bigger than her father's house in japan and made him shocked for the second time 'We are not going to live in This f****** castle after we get married. This is my father's house so we gonna have a new home together, besides, that house is nearer to your working place'. 'I will never gonna get to buy this house even if i work for 24 hours for the rest of my life'.

 

'Welcome home miss, the dinner is already served. And Sofea will be here in an hour.'. Said one of the maids. 'Thank you, Evelyn'. 'So... who is Sofea?is she your girlfriend?'. Min ho tried to chear her up. 'She is our wedding planner from France. And your joke is so lame'. She looked at him with her blank face. 'I want to cheer you up. You are so serious all the time'.

 

After they had their dinner , Evelyn told them that Sofea has arrived.

Sofea:hello, nice to meet you miss song ji hyo. I brought a few brand new dress here for you to take a look. You must be the future bridegroom right? You got a nice body, mr.

Ji hyo: thanks for coming, Sofea

Min ho: thank you..

Sofea: so, i think it's time for you to try the dress, miss

Ji hyo: alright. But i want the dress to be simple.

Sofea: dont worry, you need to trust me.

While ji hyo was changing clothes, min ho was left in the leaving room and started to fall asleep

 

'Mr lee, wake up you need to see this'. He woke up and saw ji hyo with her wedding dress. She was very stunning and made his heart fluttered

 

 

'She looks beautiful'.......