chapter 16: the poor cat

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Ji hyo: this dress is too y.. i dont quite like it

Sofea:dont worry, miss this is only the sample. Your real dress will be far more beautiful than this one.

Minho: oh please make it ier.. i like it

Ji hyo: do you want to die? I can kill you with my bare hands right now

Min ho: you are not gonna kill me. Your father loves me

Sofea: mr lee, it's time for you to try your suits.i want to measure your size

Min ho: alright then

5 minutes later min ho came out wearing his white suits. 'How do i look?'. He smiled sweetly to ji hyo. 'You look good because the suits are nice'. She said even though her heart beat like crazy.

 

Sofea:you look perfect,mr lee. Ok now let me take a picture of you both of you. (She took out her smartphone from the pocket)

Ji hyo: i dont think that's necessa....(she was about to say before min ho pulled her into his hug)

Min ho: smile, honey..this is going to be the last picture we take before we get married..

Sofea: awwww,you guys are so sweet. Looks like Prince Charming and Cinderella

Min ho: actually, she's the prince charming and i'm the Cinderella

sofea: you are funny mr lee, ji hyo is lucky to have you as husband

Ji hyo: HAHAHA OF COURSE HE'S FUNNY.....(ji hyo really annoyed with min ho's behavior in front of Sofea.)

Sofea: oh, before i forgot..i already settled all the decorations of the wedding ceremony.i will make sure everything is ready and perfect!!

Ji hyo: thank you so much, sofea.i know i can rely on you.

Sofea: you are welcome, ji hyo..now i have to go back cuz i got another customer that i need to meet

'So...i think i should go home too since it's already late now'. Min ho said after sofea had gone home.'let me send you..but before that, i'm warning you, Mr Lee, WE made a deal that i will help you settle your debt and pay for your mother's operation with a condition that you have to marry me. So, i hope that you will not expect anything more than that.'. Min ho was quite shock to hear that. ' why are you so mad? I didnt do anything wrong'.ji hyo felt so angry to min ho. 'there's no need to show the intimacy in front of other people. It's not that we're in love. We only getting married because of my father asked me to and not more than that so please think of it as bussines matter'. Min ho slowly took his jacket and said ' i'm sorry for what i've done. I promise i will never gonna do that again. By the way, thank you for the dinner. I will go home by myself'.he was actually quite hurt with her words.'Yah..Min ho!' She tried to call him but he had already gone.she felt guilty and regret what she has said to him. Her heart wanted to chase him but her brain said no. She was so confused with her own feelings. When she was in the deep thought, suddenly she got a text message from Sofea. She sent the picture of ji hyo and min ho that she took earlier. 'i hope you will be happy, ji hyo..you two are made for each other'. Ji hyo took a deep sigh and decided to chase min ho.' Maybe i was too harsh..'. She took her car keys and drove to search for min ho. After 10 minutes, she finally saw him sitting on a bench playing with a dog. She came near him quietly behind him and heard he was talking with a cat. ' hey, kitty..do i look pitiful? That arrogant lady maybe thought that i tried to get her wealth through that marriage. I dont care how rich she is.. i just wanted to make her smile..that's all'. Ji hyo came and sit beside him. He was so shocked to see her at that place. 'What are you doing here?...it's late already..it's dangerous for a woman like you to be here. He began the conversation. 'It's fine..i can take care of myself..I just want to apologize to you..i was quite harsh just now..'. It's fine..i already forgot about that..' he lied to her. 'Let's go..i'll take you home'. She ordered him. He didnt want to argue with her so he followed her to the car. 'Are you going to bring that cat to your house?'. She looked at the the cat. It was dirty and sick. 'Yeah..i want to take car of her.i think i should help her. She's cold and hungry.it reminds me of myself before you found me'...

 

You guys!!!!i'm sorry about the short chapters. I'll try my best to make it longer and exciting. Support me, ok!!!love youu