chapter 22: the differences between us

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

After finished their breakfast, min ho help ji hyo washed the dishes. 'I can do it myself, you just go and get ready we're going to take a look arround this place'. She ordered min ho. 'Where are we going to? I'm ready to go now'. She took a look at his clothes and said 'dont you have another shirt besides this? You always wear the black one with superman symbol on it, the one in pink colour and this one'. She pointed at min ho. 'Why? They're my favourites and comfortable to wear'. He told her with innocent look. 'Alright then if you say so..let's go'. 'She drove the car for about a few minutes and stopped in front of a shopping mall. 'You want to go for a shopping? What do you want to buy?'. He asked her but she didnt answer him. 'She found a shop with men attire and asked one of the promoter to choose for min ho. The promoter looked at min ho's body and chose a few shirts and pants and asked him to try one by one.

 we'll take that shirt but not that pant. Ji hyo said.

That's lovely. We'll take that

'this the year i was born'. He said 'alright then we should buy that.

I love it.

She observed her husband's clothes in serious look

'Are we going to buy all of this? There are so many..let's take 1 only,ok?'. 'That shirts looks good on you and why not take all of them? It's not that we're stealing or something..' she took her credit card and paid for all the clothes.He really felt comfortable with what ji hyo was doing and when they were in the car, finally min ho said 'i dont think you should do this you know...you're giving me everything..that's not what i wanted from you'. He felt ashamed with what ji hyo has done to him from the beginning of their relationship. He should be doing this to her and not the opposite. 'I cant give my own husband a present? besides, your shirts are worn out and i dont want people to say that i'm married a madman'. 'I promise i'll pay for it when i get my salary this month. She smiled at him and nodded.He was silent all the time in the car until his stomach made gurgling sound. 'Yah..you're hungry already..let's find a good place to eat'. They stopped in front of Malay restaurant and had their lunch. After finished eating, they went to ride the cable car. 'Wooww..the scenary is beautiful..ji hyo, let's take pictures together'. They had so much fun together even though two months ago they were strangers. Life is so unpredictable...

 helllooo my dear readers thank you once again for supporting comments and btw ji hyo's wedding dress i found it on google ^_^