chapter 7: the proposal

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

She was about to reached home when suddenly Min ho gave her a message 'Miss, have you reached your home yet?' 'not yet..why?' She replied. 'Can i see you right now?i'm sorry for bothering. i didnt have courage to tell you earlier'. 'Ok..wait for me at the restaurant in front of the hospital..i'll be there in 10 minutes'. She arrived at the restaurant and saw min ho sitting alone waiting for her. She sat down in front of him and ordered 2 cups of coffee. 'So, what is the matter that you want to tell me?'.actually my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer stage three..she needs to have an operation but i dont money right now..'.she was about to say something when a group of men burst into the restaurant. Min ho's face look surprised because that men came closer to them. 'Wow..looks like you got yourself a rich girlfriend, huh?she must afford to pay all your debt, right? But it's ok.. if she couldnt afford to pay, she can pay using her body'. Ji yong said to min ho and laughed histerically.

Ji hyo's expression didnt change at all while min ho looks like he was about to die anytime. ji hyo speak for the first time to them and said 'it's not that i'm being rude, but we are having a conversation here, can you guys finish your bussines after we done?'. Ji yong laughed again and somehow that makes she felt angry. She stood and punch ji yong on his face. Ji yong's friends tried to hit ji hyo but she was faster and kicked them until unconscious. Slowly she took a step closer to ji yong and said. 'I tried to talk with you nicely but you bunch of dogs didnt listen..so now, go!'. They ran from the restaurant as quickly as possible and left ji hyo with min ho who dumbfounded. Thank god the restaurant was empty since it was 12.30 a.m at that time. 'So, let's continue our conversation'.

ji hyo: I think i already know what is your problem, min ho..and i will help you. But with one condition

Min ho:i'll do anything as long as my mother is safe. i can do whatever job you ask me to

Ji hyo:no, it's not a job.

Min ho: so, what is it, miss?

ji hyo: i want you to be my husband

Min ho: what ddoo yyou mean by husband? (He was so surprised by what ji hyo had said to him..him..the guy who has nothing!! ji hyo is rich, beautiful has everything that a woman want. And now she is proposing min ho who the only thing he has is that small house that he is lives with his mother.)

ji hyo: my father asked me to get married at the end of this month. So i want you to become my future husband. Will you accept it? If you willing to do this, i will help you solve your problem...