Chapter 45: A mother's love

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Min ho were busy looking for a babysitter to look after the triplets when he goes to work. 'Madam, do you know any babysitter or kindergarten around here?'. He asked an old woman at the convenience store. 'I know a good kindergarten nearby which is about 5 minutes from here but I'm not quite sure about a babysitter'. The old woman replied with sweet smile on her wrinkled face. Min ho asked for the location of the place and thanked the woman for the information.

He then went straight and after 5 minutes Min ho and the triplets arrived at the place. The kindergarten located beside a nice flower shop. ' Dong wook, Jong suk and Hyun woo...starts from tomorrow, you will stay at this place when I go to work, allright? Be good to your friends and dont be naughty, understand? I'm sorry I have to put you here but I dont have any choice..I hope you can understand my situation..'. He felt really guilty to the boys. 'Now, let's go..we're going for registration'. 

'Good morning, may I help you?'. A lady approached them.

'Good morning, I want to make a registration for my children'. He smiled while strugling to handle the kids.

Ok, i will manage that, but do you want to have a tour around this place first?' The lady offered.

That lady showed him around the place. There were about 7 bedrooms full with comfortable beds for children, a big colorful classroom and a playground. 

'Currently we are taking care of 4 babies between 6 months until 2 years old and 6 children between 3 to 5 years old'. She informed him.

'How many babysitters are there?. He asked the beautiful lady.

'We have 3 babysitters right now but sometimes the girl from the flower shop right next to us come and help us'. 

After finished looking around that place, and made sure Min ho was satisfied with the facilities, that lady registered the triplets' name. 

'So, I will send my children tomorrow at 8 before I go to work'. He informed her.

'Alright, if you need anything just directly call this number'. She handed him a business card with floral design.

 

The next day

 Min ho turned off the annoying alarm clock and woke the triplets up to take a shower. Then, after he put on the clothes for the boys, he took out his police uniform from the wardrobe. It has been a long time since he wear this uniform.

 'Come on, boys let's go to school!!'. Today is the first day for the boys to be separated with their father and that made Min ho worried. After they arrived at the kindergarten, Hyun Woo started to cry. Min ho tried to calmed him down but unfortunately it didn't work and it was getting worse when Jong Suk also started to cry. 'Jong suk..Hyun Woo i'm so sorry for leaving you but I need to go to work, understand? Please dont cry.' He tried to console the boys until the babysitter came and took them inside.

Min ho sighed and stood there for a moment until the crying sound of the boys stopped and he no longer could see their crying faces. Then, he drove off to the police station.

 

10 a.m

It was a boring Monday morning for Ji hyo since there were no customer at all. After she finished decorated a bouquet of flower, she decided to play with the children at the kindergarten right next to her flower shop.

'Good morning!!! She cheerfully entered the kindergarten and the atmosphere inside the room automatically changed.The children really love her. 'Yah..it has been a while since you came here, Ga in..where have you been?' One of the babysitter approached her. 'I was quite busy...' and she couldnt finished her words since the lady took her hand and brought Ji hyo to the other room. 'Thank god you came at the right time, we have new triplet babies that wont stop crying since this morning!! Please help me, Ga in I dont know what to do anymore' The lady looked miserable already. 'Tri..triplets?' Ji hyo stuterred. Then Ji hyo saw two crying baby boys and another one that was trying to console his brothers. Ji hyo couldnt help herself and started to burst in tears as well. She took the boys and embraced them.She never thought that she could see her children anymore. 'It's ok, my love..your mother is here..i love you so much'. And magically, after a minute, they stopped crying and fell asleep. 'I'm sorry that I left you, my children'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys!!I'm sorry for the late update but i'll try my best for this fanfic. 

Ps: I know that uniform is US military uniform but please just pretend it is police uniform, alright? Hahhaah

**I think I want to make Song ji hyo/kim soo hyun fanfic after this** ^_^