chapter 31: the triplets

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Lee min ho watched his wife's face while she was sleeping peacefully. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her husband's smiling face. 'Min ho..why arent you sleeping yet?it's late..you need to work tomorrow'. She mumbled in sleepy voice. 'I love watching you sleeping.. it makes me calm'. She hugged him and buried her face on his chest. 'Min ho..' she put her hand on her big tummy. She was 6 months pregnant at that time. 'Our baby is kicking me'. He was surprised and also put his hand on her tummy. 'Wow..the baby is strong, ji hyo or maybe..twins?' They both looked at each other 'we're screwed'..

That day was the time for Ji hyo to check up. 'Congratulations..they are triplets'. A young beautiful doctor finally announced it. 'WHAT?' Both Ji hyo and Min ho said at the same time. 'Yes..and dont worry the babies are just fine and healthy'.    

 

 

'Ji hyo..i have something special for you. But you need to close your eyes first'. He brought Ji hyo to somewhere in that house 'Now, open your eyes'.

'I decorated this room myself. I hope you like it'. He scratched his head shyly. 'It's perfect..i will try my best to be a good mother to your children..thank you'. He didnt know why but his heart ache when she said that. 'I chose white colour cuz we dont know the of the babies yet..'  Ji hyo hugged her husband and hope the time stop tickling at that time.

3 months later

'That's good, Ji hyo! I can see the baby's head.Take a deep breath and push,ok? Ji hyo was calmer than Min ho at that time. His face was pale and his body trembled beside Ji hyo while holding her hand tightly. 'There your baby boy'. The room was filled with baby's crying voice. 5 minutes later, ji hyo felt another contraction hit her and another baby boy was born. Min ho kissed her forehead and whispered 'you are doing great, Ji hyo..this will be the last one and after that, you can hold the triplets in your arms'. Ji hyo was too tired to respond and just nodded her head slightly. And with last energy she had, she pushed the last baby boy out of her womb before fell asleep because of tiredness.

Min ho looked at his sons' faces and couldnt help but smiled. He never thought he would be a father someday and that made him glad that he received her proposal two years ago. 'Thank you so much, Ji hyo. I will love you till my heart stops beating'.