Chapter 46: Am I dreaming?

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Lee min ho drove off so fast to meet his children after finished his shift . He couldnt even focus on his work all day long since he was so worried about the triplets. After reached the kindergarten, he quickly parked his car and went inside. 

'Mr Lee, good afternoon'. The babysitter approached him with a big smile. 'Good afternoon, may I see my children? Did they gave you a hard time?' Min ho asked curiously. 'No, they are well behaved actually..since we got a special babysitter today.' She said and brought Min ho to the triplets' room. 'Special babysitter?'. Min ho asked but the lady already went away. Min ho went inside the room and saw Jong Suk and Dong wook sleeping soundly while Hyun woo was being held by a woman. He couldnt see her face since she was looking at the window infront of him. 

 'Excuse me, Miss...' ...Min ho was bewildered and he felt that the whole world was stopped at the moment. 'Ji..ji hyo?' Her name was the only word that came out from his mouth. And after a minute looking at each other for the first time after that incident, Min ho cried. 

'Is that really you? You're alive..' Finally he found his voice. 

Ji hyo was shocked to see Min ho at the door. She was so immersed playing with her children that she forgot it was already 5 p.m. She was surprised to see Min ho cried when he saw her face and she really wanted to hug him but she couldnt move at all. 

'You've made a mistake..Mr Lee.. I'm not Ji hyo..excuse me I need to go now'. She rushly put Hyun woo on his bed and went out of the room . 'Wait, Ji hyo!!!'. He chased her but she didnt stop. Min ho pulled her wrist and pushed her at the wall. ' What are you doing, let go of me'. She was angry and frustrated. ' why are you running away from me? It's me..your husband..dont you remember?'. 'I'm not your wife! I told you earlier!'. She was holding back the tears. His face was so close to her that she could feel his breath. 'Oh yeah? I didnt remember mentioning my name before..so tell me how did you know?'.

 

 

Ji hyo's mind was blank and she wanted to slap herself for making that stupid mistake. 'I..i need to go now..i'm sorry..'. She struggled to let herself go but Min ho tighten the embrace. 'I missed you so much..please..i know you are my wife.. I dont want to lose you again..'. He cried and suddenly kissed Ji hyo's lips while she was still struggling to get away. She was shocked at first but after a few seconds, she returned the kiss. 'I missed you too, my love'. She said softly between the kiss. 

 

*At Min ho's home*

Ji hyo followed Min ho and their children to his house right after they met at the kindergarten. Min ho couldnt take his eyes off Ji hyo since they arrived and looked like he was afraid that she would be gone in any second. 'Yah..why are you looking at me like that? I'm not going anywhere'. She said while giving the boys some milk. 'I dont understand..what actually happened at that night?'. Ji hyo frozed. She knew that the question would eventually come out from Min ho's mouth. 'I..i survived..Si yeon helped me'. 'Si yeon knew you're alive? And she didnt tell me?! I was going insane when i thought about losing you! Why did you do that to me?'He was angry and frustrated. 

 

'I've already told you that i cant be a good wife to you and a mother to our children!. You already know who am I right? We're leaving in two different worlds and we will never can be together..please Min ho..just forget about me and live your life with the boys..find a good mother for them'. Min ho couldnt hold his anger anymore and pull Ji hyo's waist. 'I dont care who you are! I dont want to lose you anymore! We can run away from here and live our life together..anywhere in this world is fine as long as i'm with you'. He cried desperately. Ji hyo really wanted to hug him and said yes but she knew that Woo bin will never gonna let her go even if she run until the end of the world, he still could find her'. Ji hyo touched Min ho's face and said ' Of course i want to do that..but we can't, Min ho' and slowly kissed his lips. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss and turned her face at the door to get away but Min ho put her hands on his waist and slowly backhugged her. '

 

'I'm glad you're still alive..i know it's impossible for us to be together but can we stay like this for a moment?'..