Chapter 14: his father last will

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

'So, miss.. have you found your future husband yet? I think you are doomed'. Soo jin said when ji hyo were doing her work at the office. She took out her spectacles and looked at the younger girl in annoyed face. I'm not doomed and for your information, i already found one'. Soo jin was shocked when ji hyo told her that. 'Is that true?? Who is he??where did you find him?he must be desperate, right? Or...did you beat him until he was forced to say yes?. Miss.. you cant do that to him, what a poor guy'. Song ji hyo wasnt really pay attention to her. 'I asked him nicely but he didnt listen so i had to do that'. She teased soo jin at the girl took a deep sigh. 'Miss.. it actually takes two people who are in love to get married so they can live happily ever after'. She smiled and started to daydream. 'So, you believe in those fairytales, huh?if "happily ever after" does exist, why people divorced? Do you think Cinderella was happy all the time inside the castle with her Prince Charming? And if you dont have work to do why dont you take a look at my schedule for today?'.

'Ahh, i forgot about it, sorry miss...you are free after this miss since you need to prepare for your wedding ceremony so i left out a few meetings from your schedule'. She thanked soo jin and took out her phone to call min ho.

Ji hyo: hello, min ho? Are you busy right now?

Min ho: yes ji hyo..i'm at the Burger King right now.i finished my work at 5. Do you want to meet me?

Ji hyo: yes..i will see you at the hospital. I want to visit your mother first.

Min ho: ok then see you later.

Ji hyo came inside lee bou yong's room slowly didnt want to disturb her but she was already smiled at ji hyo brightly.

Bou yong: hello, ji hyo.. i knew you're coming, my heart could felt it.

Ji hyo:sorry for bothering, how is your health? Please get well soon

Bou yong: dont worry about me, i'm feeling great. How about you and min ho?

Ji hyo:we're good. Thanks for accept me..i really glad that i met you. It feels like i found a mother.

Bou yong:i am your mother, ji hyo. I love you like my own daughter. You can share anything you want with me, ok?

Ji hyo: i promise i will.

Bou yong: what a lovely ring you got. Did he give you this?

Ji hyo: yes, when we were in japan

Bou yong: when he was a child, his father taught him to make this. His father was a florist. That's why min ho loves flowers until now. (She chuckled). He said to min ho, if you find someone that you want to marry with, give her this ring, alright? Something that is you use with your hand and heart is more sincere than the ring that made up of diamonds. That was the last thing he said to min ho before he died in a robbery.

Ji hyo: i'm sorry to hear that..i know how that feels(she was touched and sympathy towards min ho)

They were having the conversation when suddenly min ho entered the room. He was breathing heavily and his hair was messy. He smiled when he saw her. ' sorry i'm late. My boss asked me to help him since there were so many customers'. 'It's ok, were talking about you'. His mother told him. ' did you say anything bad about me, mom? How could you do that to me..'. No, i didnt...i just told her that you always your finger when you sleep and cry a lot when you watch romantic movies'. Song ji hyo smirked when she said that and saw min ho with an horor look in his face.then she continued ' actually, i want to ask min ho to help me buy the wedding dress'. 'So, what are two waiting here?, you need to go now and dont come back before 12. I'm warning you, min ho..and take her to a nice place to eat'.