chapter 21: the breakfast

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

They were both very tired when arrived at the villa. Ji hyo went inside her room when suddenly min ho called her name. 'Ji hyo..thank you for today..i had a lot of fun'. He smiled shyly to her. 'Welcome..you should go to sleep now..it's late already'. ' you dont want to sleep with me? It's our first night as married couple you know'. He came closer to her and ji hyo backed away until she felt a wall behind her. She might be strong but she's still a woman. Her heart was beating so hard it it's rib cage. 'What are you doing? I'll never going to sleep with you. Are you forgot about the deal?'. He brought his face closer to her and whispered 'i'm just kidding..but why are you blushing?'. She couldnt stand min ho's attitude anymore and kicked his stomach. 'Oww...yah! That hurts!!'. She left him alone in pain and straight to her room. 'Ouchh..i think she's not a girl. How come she's so strong'.

They both slept in their rooms when suddenly it was rain heavily. The sound of thunder could be heard and ji hyo actually scared of it. She wanted to run to min ho's room but didnt want to seem desperate so she stayed frozen on her bed. But suddenly someone knocked the door. She opened it and saw min ho with his messy hair, standing in front of the door. 'Are you ok? I thought you might scared of the thunder'. He spoke with his sleepy voice. 'No...i'm fine, just go back to sleep'. He nodeed his head and walked slowly to his room when suddenly ji hyo called him. 'Can you sleep here with me? One night only only'. He smiled and hurriedly laid on her bed. 'Come here, dont worry i wont do anything'. She climbed to the bed slowly and laid beside him. He wrapped her with his long arm and ji hyo pushed it away. ' yah! Min ho..do you want to die'?. He didnt here her cuz he's already asleep at that time. 'Ji hyo could felt her eyes got heavy and sleep soundly beside him.

She woke up that morning and saw min ho beside her. He was still sleeping and snoring loudly. She wanted to wake him up and suddenly she realized that he was . 'Arrrgghh!!!'. Her yelled woke him up. 'Yah! What's wrong??'. She closed her eyes and pointed at him. 'You are !!'. He looked at his own body and covered it with the blanket. 'I swear i didnt do anything to you last night. I forgot to tell you that i have a habit to take my clothes off when i sleep'. She calmed down and took a deep breath. 'What kind of habit is that? I was so shocked you know?!'. 'It's actually fine if you want to see it again'. She looked at him and gave a death glare. ' i think i want to take a shower. He went to his own room and thought 'arrgghh...that was embarassing..'. He reached a towel and took a shower.

After he came out from the bathroom, he could smelled something good from the kitchen. He came to the kitchen and saw ji hyo was cooking. 'Hi..what are you doing?'. She took a glanced at him who already sitting at the table waiting for breakfast. 'I'm making pancake..if you're hungry just eat that cereal first, this might take a few minutes'. He wanted to taste her skill in cooking so he waited patiently. 'What do you want as topping?'. 'I want marple syrup pleaseee' he said cutely and made ji hyo wanted to punch his face.

She poured marple syrup on his pancake and strawberry jam on her's. He had a first bite and surprised by the taste. 'Can you eat slowly? You look like a pig now'. He slowed down his speed and said with full mouth 'it's delicious..it's great to have a wife who cooks well you know'. His sincerity melted ji hyo's heart..